Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please making easy to disable the chat, too much trolling about Baro (Switch)

(NSW)friffe66

I'm so tired of seeing multiple trolling on the in game chat about Baro, recently it was another about "when Baro?", someone answered, and guess what came just 1-2 minutes later...?

Yep another trolling about "when Baro?". This is so painfully obvious now that it's a trolling now, or has a strong "mematic" values to constantly chanting "when Baro?". It's always the same S#&$ on every day. Even when Baro is available, there're still "questions" about "when Baro?", and so fast when he left from the relay.... Sooo in just matters of minutes/seconds, another "when Baro?" pops up, again over again!!!

This is really driving me nuts! What the obsession about Baro? Seriously "when Baro?" stands for 40-50% of all questions on the in game chat...

I really want to permanently disable the chat! Plus that there're a timer on the orbiter about the arrival of Baro, but even if it gets implemented, it will still be "when Baro?" on a daily basis on the chat...

50 minutes ago, (NSW)friffe66 said:

I'm so tired of seeing multiple trolling on the in game chat about Baro, recently it was another about "when Baro?", someone answered, and guess what came just 1-2 minutes later...?

Yep another trolling about "when Baro?". This is so painfully obvious now that it's a trolling now, or has a strong "mematic" values to constantly chanting "when Baro?". It's always the same S#&$ on every day. Even when Baro is available, there're still "questions" about "when Baro?", and so fast when he left from the relay.... Sooo in just matters of minutes/seconds, another "when Baro?" pops up, again over again!!!

This is really driving me nuts! What the obsession about Baro? Seriously "when Baro?" stands for 40-50% of all questions on the in game chat...

I really want to permanently disable the chat! Plus that there're a timer on the orbiter about the arrival of Baro, but even if it gets implemented, it will still be "when Baro?" on a daily basis on the chat...

... Not to point out the obvious tendency for clowns to bring their own circuses to chat rooms, some fellow players have given pretty much any advice I could think of.

(Thank you people to avoid making me think)

Now, on a more serious note, its far more effective to simply add a filter, if you can actually do that on Switch, to block Baro... And, while you're at it, add for Look Links, Mandachord barfs and everything else that you consider as spamming... Because adding a filter is a lot more cleaner than simply disabling the whole chat, that way you can lurk around and see information people don't want you to know about, without them knowing you're actually there...

... oh wait...

Archived