Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The True Master Sumdali looks different than advertised.

_Chronix

IYQ0k5v.png

As you can see above, the image for the Sumdali looks quite different than it does when actually equipped.

The back part of it uses your ship's secondary color, and the front glows super bright in your ship's engine/energy color. So for my landing craft, it's grey and bright blue. 

https://i.imgur.com/Pxn54Zv.png

Personally I would've preferred a simple gold ornament without the (imo kinda obnoxious) glow like in the thumbnail and was a little disappointed to find it doesn't actually look like that. When it was first shown in the Devstream it was monochrome silver with no glow, though I assume still drawing from one of the ship slots. 

Could we either get it changed to match the thumbnail image, or get a separate sumdali that does so people can choose? Bonus points if it can be colored with its own separate color slot so as to not interfere with ship customization.

I know this only affects a small percentage of the player base, but I'd really appreciate it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

When the day comes that I get it. I would want it to be Prime Gold. Heck, I want a Color Palette that's entirely just one box and it's the original Prime Gold color, not Titania Prime's gold, but Prime Gold. 

• 8 months later...
On 2021-08-18 at 4:04 AM, Jarcu said:

When the day comes that I get it. I would want it to be Prime Gold. Heck, I want a Color Palette that's entirely just one box and it's the original Prime Gold color, not Titania Prime's gold, but Prime Gold. 

what about something similar to the Tenno colour palettes, except it's for prime frames?

• 6 months later...

Archived