Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeated Nightwave loot offerings [SOLVED]

(NSW)Lady_Blue

EDIT!-Now found out that I was misunderstood, please disregard the post!

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong topic to put this under, I’m really not sure where it’d fit. With our new Nightwave Intermission 3 update on switch, we were told that we were supposed to no longer have repeat loot offers for Nora’s ranks, and instead they’d be 50x cred offerings. For the most part it seems to be true, as I’ve got a lot of 50x cred rewards, but there are some notable outliers. Not sure how much detail is relevant so i’ll omit nothing. 

Rank 8-Nightwave Sigil

Rank 14-Meticulous Aim

Rank 18-Spore Ephemera

Rank 25-Protosmid Shoulder Guard

Rank 28-Emissary Operator Collection

Not sure if these are intentional or not, but I’m going off of what I heard, which is that we would’ve had no duplicates. If any more detail is needed for fixing this, please ask! 

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Baby_Blue said:

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong topic to put this under, I’m really not sure where it’d fit. With our new Nightwave Intermission 3 update on switch, we were told that we were supposed to no longer have repeat loot offers for Nora’s ranks, and instead they’d be 50x cred offerings. For the most part it seems to be true, as I’ve got a lot of 50x cred rewards, but there are some notable outliers. Not sure how much detail is relevant so i’ll omit nothing. 

Rank 8-Nightwave Sigil

Rank 14-Meticulous Aim

Rank 18-Spore Ephemera

Rank 25-Protosmid Shoulder Guard

Rank 28-Emissary Operator Collection

Not sure if these are intentional or not, but I’m going off of what I heard, which is that we would’ve had no duplicates. If any more detail is needed for fixing this, please ask! 

I don't think it would be displaying the actual cred icon in the main Nightwave page. It seems that it's still going to show the items like everyone else, but when we reach that goal, we'll get the cred instead. But that's my best guess. It's best that to keep an eye out and see if you get extra cred once you reach to the specific ranks.

Archived