Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players not showing up when in dojo or Maroos Bazaar

Shrike_613_II

I've been experiencing a couple of odd bugs the past few days with Warframe. When I go to the dojo or Maroo's Bazaar, I am not seeing other players in the environment, even though I know they are there because I can see their presence in the relay or dojo chat list. For some reason, this bug doesn't allow me to trade with someone in the dojo despite the fact that they are inside it standing next to me. They simply do not show up on the trading list. I've been on vc with a friend, and he said that he could not see ME in the dojo either, despite the fact that I was standing right next to where he said he was in his game. I'm fairly certain that this is not internet related, as I have switched to two different wifi networks and experienced the same thing. It's not just taking a longer than average time to load either, as I've waited over 15 minutes for players to load in with no luck.

On a different, perhaps related note, I have been getting an error message on my HUD during play, that pops up occasionally during missions and persists for at least 5 minutes before disappearing. It says, "PROXY CONNNECTION DETECTED, Check Network Config". I was experiencing this before my dojo and relay issue, so I do not know if they are related or not.

Images showing both the bug and the error message: https://imgur.com/a/pDFZgEN

Archived