Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Warframe corruption software close

(NSW)X-VOA

almost all the time when i play warframe on Nintendo switch the game would sometimes in the middle of a session of me playing it would crash and tell me corrupted data was found and id have to re-download the whole game again and go through the hole download faze again which takes about 5 or 6 hours to download again, this is the 12th time now and if this can be solved ill just stop playing all together and never play warframe again, i know this is probably not the right topic but pls fix this, i really love this game and have been playing warframe for 3 years on different platforms and im on switch now and id hate to never play my favorite game iv ever played...

if ur a dev pls notify this as im pretty sure others might have this issue and switch users might stop playing warframe on switch... 

The issue may be the SD card you're using. Read this: 

Basically, the Switch version of WF is a bit chunkier than the Switch likes, so just slapping in a memory card is not really gonna do it. If you're using a budget SD card, it's probably not reading/writing fast enough for the game, and you're getting corrupted data.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived