Community Stream Schedule: February 8 - 12

9 minutes ago, (PSN)infelixAnima said:

No thanks. I have farmed her twice and not gotten the stahlta so I'm real glad it's available and I reckon other people are glad too

Only goudgers trying to "save its value" are crying about this at all tbh

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, (PSN)infelixAnima said:

No thanks. I have farmed her twice and not gotten the stahlta so I'm real glad it's available and I reckon other people are glad too

Mate you just have to keep farming. There's also the option to buy the parts of the gun lol. Its such a simple thing that is being devalued

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Only goudgers trying to "save its value" are crying about this at all tbh

I don't care about the value of the thing, I'm too lazy to try to sell my spare parts, with the state of in-game trading being what it is. I would rather be given something that's difficult to obtain, or some plat-exclusive cosmetic I was never going to pay for anyway. I see this as wasting a gift in the gift rotation.

• Like 3

Would have been better to have the Protea parts drop rather than the weapon parts. Would have meant new players would have got a great new Frame, and others would have got a spare to sacrifice to the Helminth.

Makes even more sense seeing as the Stahlta weapon parts are tradable too...

That said, for anyone who doesn't have the Stahlta, it's a nice weapon. But you'll probably end up with a bunch of parts for it while you're farming for Protea. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, (PSN)infelixAnima said:

Have a little empathy for those that already have this is very annoying plus it was given for free in epic store. If it was something no one had or didn't mind getting more of it would be better.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Stahlta Barrel
  • Tuesday: Stahlta Stock
  • Wednesday: Stahlta Receiver
  • Thursday: Stahlta Main Blueprint

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

People on pc be like wth another one?

13 hours ago, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

Well, I guess my thumbs and sanity are safe.
For me it's a bless, because I do not have enought time and energies to do that, so I appreciate. But I think others are just annoyed by this, knowing what struggles, pain and sweat they've consumed.
Hey Tennos, I know what you're feeling now, but please: stay for the stream and enjoy some content.

nah, maybe will tune in for a devstream when they might give us forma at least

4 hours ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

It’s a man iirc.

this is from the WarFrame Wikia...

Ticker
 is a Solaris who serves as a medium for players to help pay off the debts of other Solaris, located on a platform above The Business' shop and can be accessed by a small elevator that can be found to the left upon entering Fortuna. By buying off debts, she rewards the player with two or three types of Debt-Bonds, which can be turned in for Solaris Standing or can be used to buy secondhand ornaments and decorations for the player's Orbiter.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

this is from the WarFrame Wikia...

Ticker
 is a Solaris who serves as a medium for players to help pay off the debts of other Solaris, located on a platform above The Business' shop and can be accessed by a small elevator that can be found to the left upon entering Fortuna. By buying off debts, she rewards the player with two or three types of Debt-Bonds, which can be turned in for Solaris Standing or can be used to buy secondhand ornaments and decorations for the player's Orbiter.

Ok. Wait ticker is a she? (No offense to anyone). Tbh the way ticker speaks sound like she is a man.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Stahlta Barrel
  • Tuesday: Stahlta Stock
  • Wednesday: Stahlta Receiver
  • Thursday: Stahlta Main Blueprint

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Quick question. You all saw the Duviri paradox trailer and saw the cool looking sword the Dax dude on the mount was holding? Will that be a weapon that will come out with the update?

Edited by (PSN)Bean_Consumer7
11 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Ok. Wait ticker is a she? (No offense to anyone). Tbh the way ticker speaks sound like she is a man.

I think when she was given a voice box, they accidentally swapped two voice boxes. Somewhere in Fortuna there might be a male with her voice. I can’t help but laugh s bit at the picture in my head of a macho man with a females voice.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I think when she was given a voice box, they accidentally swapped two voice boxes. Somewhere in Fortuna there might be a male with her voice. I can’t help but laugh s bit at the picture in my head of a macho man with a females voice.

Tru dat last bit. I think DE messed up the code for the voices with ticker and someone else. Now that that’s said, I feel like LD might have her voice.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Tru dat last bit. I think DE messed up the code for the voices with ticker and someone else. Now that that’s said, I feel like LD might have her voice.

Have you two seen her head? There's no mistake with voice. She's just Caitlyn Jenner type of a woman.

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic