Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty

Krackerbox

Ok I'm a player that has to take long breaks at times and I have recently found that the loyalty on kubrows is acting strangely. The loyalty on my kubrows even those that are not equipped lose loyalty. So now all my pets on some characters have 0 loyalty? I was wondering if this is what is meant to be. I was told it must be a bug so that's why I'm here to report it?

I hope it is a bug because I have a lot of pets with no loyalty what so ever! Really a pain right now. :) And no way to replace it without running missions with each pet on 3 different characters well as you can imagine it's a ton of work to get that done!

On 2021-02-05 at 5:46 PM, Krackerbox said:

Ok I'm a player that has to take long breaks at times and I have recently found that the loyalty on kubrows is acting strangely. The loyalty on my kubrows even those that are not equipped lose loyalty. So now all my pets on some characters have 0 loyalty? I was wondering if this is what is meant to be. I was told it must be a bug so that's why I'm here to report it?

I hope it is a bug because I have a lot of pets with no loyalty what so ever! Really a pain right now. :) And no way to replace it without running missions with each pet on 3 different characters well as you can imagine it's a ton of work to get that done!

Only the kubrow that is out in the orbiter will lose loyalty. If all of your kubrows have lost loyalty, then you weren't paying attention to them before and you let them hit zero. Also, running missions doesn't do anything to loyalty.

• 2 weeks later...

Since stasis was removed, Loyalty is a serious issue for some players.  Most players, myself included, feel that when they removed stasis they should have removed the loyalty option also.  It’s a little ridiculous that we’re literally penalized for not signing in every day to pet our pets. Does DE realize that if we go on one vacation we’ll come back to angry space dogs ?🤣🤣🤣

On 2021-02-08 at 3:44 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

running missions doesn't do anything to loyalty.

Actually, it does. Taking them on missions keeps them happy, just like petting them does. Letting them die in a mission upsets them just like ignoring them in the ship for days does.

Archived