Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom leaderboards

(XBOX)Artemide1304

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You can't do it so it must be hax lol.

Can you get 45k+ score on console? I did hear from players and [DE]Megan that there is spawn differences compared to PC (likely from hardware limitation).

To OP though: Yea I have 47k on PC. It is quite possible. You just need specific tilesets and a good squad understanding how to maximize the good tileset.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Can you get 45k+ score on console? I did hear from players and [DE]Megan that there is spawn differences compared to PC (likely from hardware limitation).

To OP though: Yea I have 47k on PC. It is quite possible. You just need specific tilesets and a good squad understanding how to maximize the good tileset.

I'm actually not sure but the player saying HAX was on PC so yeh...

48 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm actually not sure but the player saying HAX was on PC so yeh...

Idk what is harder to believe
Possibility that someone pulled it without HAX
Or that someone think even for a second i was serious

Just now, ZeroX4 said:

Idk what is harder to believe
Possibility that someone pulled it without HAX
Or that someone think even for a second i was serious

You might want to try putting /s next time then.

You do realise there are videos out there of people getting these high scores right?

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You might want to try putting /s next time then.

You do realise there are videos out there of people getting these high scores right?

Ok now im sure what is harder to believe

So be aware I WAS NOT SERIOUS
I wrote it just for fun

Fault on me sry for confusion

7 hours ago, (XBOX)LadyMorgana4089 said:

how is it possible again that there are players who have made 50k or 30k in the orphix event?

The relatively short version is some rooms are better to kill sentients in.

... then it's RNG to get 3 of those on the same map.

But generally you track the orphix uptime, I think it was 91 seconds? Then kill as many sentients you can with voidrig's 4.

Then you can skip bad rooms by allowing it to go past the 91 seconds, so you get the x2 rooms in good rooms.

Plenty of videos on youtube going into detail about it and showing it.

I actually liked the event though if I were inclined to go for a highscore I would have flipped out to learn it was RNG. That's like the polar opposite of testing your skills - but leave it to warframe to add RNG grinding everywhere they can to destroy the content.

If you are just in there grinding for lavos and arcanes I'd say the micro-management is too big a hassle. You are better off watching tv or listening to audiobooks paying it no mind while you grind it out.

6 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

The relatively short version is some rooms are better to kill sentients in.

... then it's RNG to get 3 of those on the same map.

But generally you track the orphix uptime, I think it was 91 seconds? Then kill as many sentients you can with voidrig's 4.

Then you can skip bad rooms by allowing it to go past the 91 seconds, so you get the x2 rooms in good rooms.

Plenty of videos on youtube going into detail about it and showing it.

They're referring to this
1F9zbnK.png

52k solo is mildly suspect. That's better than the top PC score, which had a full squad.
cUqMhcl.png

7 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

They're referring to this
1F9zbnK.png

52k solo is mildly suspect. That's better than the top PC score, which had a full squad.
cUqMhcl.png

That top screenshots says it all, that score solo yeah right when consoles are capped spawns.

30k sounds like it should be perfectly fine even with the console differences in an optimized run.

Though the 50k could be something like the incident on PC where someone had a disconnect and got back on the following day, somehow was able to reconnect to an empty squad, and extracted to over 200k score. Since it's just the one player (and if they are cheating/exploiting this is the dumbest thing to do because of the leaderboard) it could be they had a similar issue and reconnected after an hour or so.

But only DE can confirm what, if anything, happened with that run so who knows.

Archived