The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemesis System Patent

DawnoftheWhiteFury

On 2021-02-07 at 4:45 AM, JackHargreav said:

Well yeah the way liches were implemented first was a bit bare bone.

But don't forget De's promise. Railjack and the Liches will be tied together soon (tm). Which should bring some variety to the system. Maybe there will be some additional changes also.

I hope they can improve them in any case. For me the liches are pretty dry content. Haven't done a single one since I got the weapons I wanted.

I'd rather shoot my Warframe in the face than fighting Corpus-themed Lich... Do you know how annoying Corpus enemy is?

But, still, Lich on the Railjack sounds really good.

5 hours ago, Hakugarasu said:

I'd rather shoot my Warframe in the face than fighting Corpus-themed Lich... Do you know how annoying Corpus enemy is?

But, still, Lich on the Railjack sounds really good.

Well. Some corpus units are annoying as #*!%, yes.

My main problem is the comba units still. They are still broken after like a year and De doesn't care. 

Hopefully the "challenge" isn't turning off our abilities otherwise I'm not touching any corpus lich.

The idea that an ancient infested void warrior can get it's abilities turned off is really not great.

On 2021-03-17 at 12:58 AM, JackHargreav said:

The idea that an ancient infested void warrior can get it's abilities turned off is really not great.

100% agree to this. It's like they're one step ahead of the Orokin, which I find pretty laughable. They're nerfing Warframes for the sake of gameplay, because lore-wise it's definitely impossible for lesser beings to meddle with the void powered kids and their weapons.

Archived