Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Disappearance upon Mission Selection while Loading out of Current Mission.

(PSN)KublaiClam

Pardon the confusing title. For the last few months I've been plagued by a particularly annoying UI bug. If I am still loading out of the last mission to my orbiter, and a squad mate selects a new mission before Ive loaded out of the last (likely because they have a quicker system, PS5), then upon arriving back in my orbiter my UI is entirely gone. This means I cant except, select or reject a new mission, or even leave my current squad. The only UI that remains is the chat function. This forces me to frequently have to restart the game, as that is the only "fix" Ive found. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

Well you dont have to close the game.  If the host would just disband the group that can fix it.  Or if they start a mission you can sit through multiple load screens but gain the ability to abort out of the group.   But you really are held hostage by the host.   

Someone said you can play Wyrmius on your arcade console and quit out and that can fix it....  

----------------

But yes I frequently have this problem and am on ps4.

I ALSO have experienced another bug that I think is this same problem of mixing Ps5 and ps4 together...   I was in an endless mission and had done the first two waves with these 2 other guys no prob.   Then a 3rd stay/go screen popped up at the second round and I chose to stay.. the other two guys did not pick and the timer counted down......then I noticed in the background they were fighting enemies...    Meanwhile I was stuck on the stay/go screen.   Nothing I tried got me out of that screen,  not even dieing to enemies.  I just got counted as ak that whole entire 3rd round.  

Archived