What If? Arsenals usable in RJ/Open World

(XBOX)DarknessZeref

Just talking about how to make Warframe better with the clan and imagining the million different ways having a deploy-able arsenal or access to the existing arsenal on the railjack would've saved our lives, made our lives easier or generally saved the day.

If you're the type of person who loves to speculate on the next biggest innovations from [DE], support this idea by using this thread to recount times in Warframe when you could've used access to your arsenal without exiting your mission.

BONUS
*What I think their "We'll take care of you" in reference to clan dojo's means from previous devstream

Spoiler

Clan Drydock Foundry

• Like 1

On 2021-02-07 at 4:28 PM, (XBOX)DarknessZeref said:

Just talking about how to make Warframe better with the clan and imagining the million different ways having a deploy-able arsenal or access to the existing arsenal on the railjack would've saved our lives, made our lives easier or generally saved the day.

If you're the type of person who loves to speculate on the next biggest innovations from [DE], support this idea by using this thread to recount times in Warframe when you could've used access to your arsenal without exiting your mission.

BONUS
*What I think their "We'll take care of you" in reference to clan dojo's means from previous devstream

Reveal hidden contents

Clan Drydock Foundry

I 100% agree, clans need to become big again and dojo's need more use. The amount of solo players is very big and all those people havnt even tried a clan other than to buy research and leave because it doesnt give more bonusses than just people around you, if your clanies can somehow support you outside of a mision this can get a lot of people into clanning!

Spoiler

Decorating ur own railjack when

Edited by --AR--Demmodor
  • Like 1