Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poor ol' Frame Fighter..

kapn655321

1 hour ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Yeah, kind of. I'd probably play Frame Fighter more than Conclave if it gave standing and was fleshed out.

That would be cool! Unfortunately (while we're entertaining this hypothetical) I suspect frame fighter would fail for the same reason conclave has: There would be some massive exploits ready to be abused, and DE would neither fix them nor punish the players who abuse them. It would be come an exploit-heaven and regular players would stand no chance unless they abuse the same exploits. 

So it could work, but would require DE to reverse their philosophy on exploits and cheaters.

I personally would like pvp game modes if they could balance the content for pvp too and introduce servers at least. Another stuff would be interesting for conclave mostly the ai opponents or number of players like 5v5 or 10v10 but with larger maps and with game modes like CTF, TDM, DM, Mobile Def, or Index like stuff.

For frame fighter they would just copy the concept of an actual fighting game and remove the warframe abilities or make them like special moves. It would take them time to make it so they does not interested to do something with it. They know their half game is broken and unfinished but they tries to make a game for all what can make profit so they left behind the unfinished contents for years till they can or want to fix it.

I can imagine they tried to implement the pvp very well but then they saw the reaction from the playerbase so they decided to stop making it. Maybe they made bad consequences and instead of fixing what was broken in their pvp they decided to drop it for ever.

The problem with normal PVP in Warframe is it’s bland. Ninja jumping around with the sole objective to kill the other player is extremely boring. If they want to invest in that try to make PVP Warframe moba. 

Frame fighter on the the other hand is not worth the time. To be frank we can buy a PvP fighting game that’s is and is always going to be better than frame fighter. It’s a waste of time for DE to invest.

1 minute ago, Marvelous_A said:

No point for it to exist in the first place just like what DE claimed.

If it were polished whatsoever, and had some sort of benefit, it'd have a point.

My initial thought was it would be more like soul calibur, and they'd develop new combat styles through it.. but the whole thing was just mothballed from the beginning, and it shows.

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

You're in a video game forum trying to dunk on people for talking about video games in a video game forum.

I don't know what it is you need, but you ain't gonna find it here.

Welcome to the forums, Killa_Byte shall be your guide on today's tour to the "sad attempts at triggering people"-falls.

Archived