Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Feed the Beast issue

(PSN)RWalls91

and it is not the first time somthing like that happend to mission at nightwave last season we had this with railjack content related mission most likly it will not be fixed befor the week is over maybe next time we will have the right standing or given the rest of it after the fix but it is clearly to expect some of the other missions will have similar problems like dailys rewarding more then the normal amount

10 hours ago, (PSN)SaturnusKronos said:

Mine showing 1500 and not counting when I do it and reset the game and go back it shows i never did it 

Can confirm that feeding the helminth classifies as challenge complete but awards zero nightwave points, and on game restart the challenge is still present in nightwave as incomplete.

As I recall there were previous Nightwave challenges that definitely rewarded only 1500 and were considered 'weekly' activities. They did not reward 4500 later, but for the confusion they caused, DE did give tasks the following weeks that added up to cover the difference.

I'm fairly sure that there's just a rank of Nightwave rewards that's in the system that grants 1500, and even though they programmed them in, they don't use them, and every new round something gets on there. It probably won't be fixed, but we'll be compensated for it in later weeks.

1 minute ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

As I recall there were previous Nightwave challenges that definitely rewarded only 1500 and were considered 'weekly' activities. They did not reward 4500 later, but for the confusion they caused, DE did give tasks the following weeks that added up to cover the difference.

I'm fairly sure that there's just a rank of Nightwave rewards that's in the system that grants 1500, and even though they programmed them in, they don't use them, and every new round something gets on there. It probably won't be fixed, but we'll be compensated for it in later weeks.

It's not just the issue of lower standing, it's the fact it's incompletable. You feed the helminth, challenge 'completes', no standing earned- reboot the game and challenge is listed as incomplete.

Also reported here:

39 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Ah, two separate things... outrageous.

They are separate, but connected issues. However on PC, after game restart my progress showed as completed, however, no standing was awarded.

So as we can see, even that is inconsistent. Most cases, progress is not awarded and the visual change resets after game re-boot.

20 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Yyyyeah... that was explained. Hence my earlier comment.

Your "outrageous"made me scratch my head as ENG is not my first language. I was detecting sarcasm. And sarcasm for no real reason. Maybe Im wrong.

1 minute ago, RagEneT said:

Your "outrageous"made me scratch my head as ENG is not my first language. I was detecting sarcasm. And sarcasm for no real reason. Maybe Im wrong.

Allow me to explain, I'm British, every. single. word. that we say is both sarcastic and not and there is no way to tell the difference. I can understand the confusion. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Uh, yeah you can. They added a button on the controller just for screenshots. Take one, copy it to a USB stick, attach it from your computer.

I meant I couldn't screenshot directly from my playstation.....

If I am to send screenshots to none ps friends it's by sending the screenshots to my partner on ps, then saving to my phone through the ps app, then usually through fb messenger or onto my PC warframe friends discord, again via the phone app.

So while I could have done your suggestion it still means embedding the image from a third party website such as imgur, to which I don't have an account. For a first time bug reporting for an incorrect value which can easily be corroborated I didn't see all the extra steps I would need to take as a ps user was worth it.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

I agree that a screenshot is unneeded here, but let's not pretend that you were incapable of it somehow by being on ps4.

I meant Icouldn't attach directly, I'm sorry that wasn't clear in my original post. I wasn't trying to 'pretend' I couldn't do it, I was posting at 10 minutes past midnight about to go to bed and wanted to post about the bug as quickly as possible, without providing an immediate and you as yourself described an unnecessary screenshot.

So my apologies if my lack of specification or clarification didn't meet your high technicality standards.

Sincerely, a tired out father.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

I agree that a screenshot is unneeded here, but let's not pretend that you were incapable of it somehow by being on ps4.

Right, You agree that a screenshot for this bug is not needed, however, you still proceeded to point out that a person has not done something, that is not needed to be done in the first place.

Just to clarify may You, please, tell me why?

On 2021-02-08 at 11:35 AM, (PSN)RWalls91 said:

Can confirm that feeding the helminth classifies as challenge complete but awards zero nightwave points, and on game restart the challenge is still present in nightwave as incomplete.

Also tried to feed helminth this morning to check, exactly same here. No standing earned, challenge then returns in nightwave as incomplete upon next login.

Also noticed reported by a switch user here:

Archived