Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Feed the Beast" Nightwave weekly challenge giving the incorrect amount of standing [Investigating]

Betakarak
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue. We do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. 

I'm not even sure if it gave me the 1500, if it did I am pretty sure I should have ended up with an even 1000 number, but I have 3500/10,000 instead, which I thought was the amount of standing I had before I completed it. 5 4500s last week, right? So, that, plus 7 dailies and 2 Elites puts me at 43500. Rank 4 with 3,500. Yeah, if my math is right, not only does it display 1500, it gives 0.

EDIT: It updated, its up to 5000/10,000 now, it doesn't update immediately for some reason. Still, 1,500.

3 minutes ago, RuntimeTheCat said:

Also challenge description is unclear or challenge even more buggy, as i fed helminth twice and challenge didn't check out as completed, but feeding warframe to helminth did check out challenge

It completed when I left the helminth chair after feeding the helminth.

3 hours ago, RuntimeTheCat said:

Also challenge description is unclear or challenge even more buggy, as i fed helminth twice and challenge didn't check out as completed, but feeding warframe to helminth did check out challenge

What? So we need to SUBSUME a warframe? Good thing it's only 1500 standing then, I have nothing left to subsume and don't think they'll release Sevagoth both in time and as a quick grind.

1 hour ago, UrubuHerbivoro said:

What? So we need to SUBSUME a warframe? Good thing it's only 1500 standing then, I have nothing left to subsume and don't think they'll release Sevagoth both in time and as a quick grind.

No, you do not. You just need to feed the helminth with a resource, but it won't pop up until you leave the chair.

I did the challenge, got "Challenge Completed, 1500" message, but standing didn't change in the NW interface until I logged off and back on.  (Should have tried going into a mission, but didn't think of it in time.)

I did get the listed 1500 after logging back in.

9 hours ago, Vernoc said:

the bigger problem is that you only can feed your helminth if he is not on 100%!

e.g. after i have now maxed out every frame and feeded all frames to him i don´t see a value in wasting ressources for a bit standing

Maybe it's a problem, but if so it's a problem shared with many other challenges.  For instance, a  parallel situation for me is "I don't see a value in wasting time for a bit of standing" on the perfect captures challenges.

The workaround DE seems to have settled upon is to allow us  to decline many challenges and still get the most meaningful NW ranks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-08 at 7:21 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue. We do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. 

So it got addressed? The nw still gives 1500 and I will not complete this act 'till it will give the same amount of other weekly acts!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-03-12 at 1:02 AM, XHADgaming said:

Ummmm still not fixed, when can we expect to see a fix? Since it is only one of the many bugs that actually has an official response.

well, i guess they 'investigated' long enough for us to not see it anymore in our list (though if one has put all the numbers down, it will still be clear ^^)

or, they decided that 1.5K are indeed enough for such a simple thing - especially if you compared it to some daily tasks like doing one animation, spraying your glyphe or interact with a pet...

in any case, i guess the result of the 'investigation' is that nothing will be done... but yes, since they bothered enough to respond to, the polite way would to tell us the result at least...

• 1 month later...

Archived