Jump to content
  • 0

For all Newbies: MK1 Weapons


(XBOX)Apoll0 666
 Share

Question

I'm not sure if this is allowed here since it isn't a question, if it isn't allowed I hope it's moved to another section. But I think it is very important that new players know that you can buy instant new weapons by typing MK1 into the market search bar. They don't need to be crafted, don't cost too much, and have a good variety. Some of the older players don't really even know this sometimes and try correcting me when I recommend this to newbies, but no, these MK1 weapons do not cost Platinum, instead they cost 15k credits each. 

 

Hope this helps some newbie who is getting tired of their bow and bo. : )

Edited by (XBOX)Apoll0 666
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Not just Mk-1 weapons, but there are a few more weapons you can buy off the Market for just Credits:

  • Strun
  • Braton
  • Sicarus
  • Lex

The Strun and Lex can make a new player's time easier before acquring something like the Hek later on.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed here since it isn't a question, if it isn't allowed I hope it's moved to another section. But I think it is very important that new players know that you can buy instant new weapons by typing MK1 into the market search bar. They don't need to be crafted, don't cost too much, and have a good variety. Some of the older players don't really even know this sometimes and try correcting me when I recommend this to newbies, but no, these MK1 weapons do not cost Platinum, instead they cost 15k credits each. 

 

Hope this helps some newbie who is getting tired of their is bow and bo. : )

They don't need to do some search in the market console to see this, most new players will scroll thru the weapons in the arsenal to see what will be in their future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Insert noob's rants about warframe being pay 2 win game after they glanced the market for 3 seconds and didn't even noticed these credit weapons.

 

On all seriousness, great advice op. Hopefully those newbies will see your thread.

Oh and the older players you mentioned who didn't even know about this can take their play hours and shove it up their

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

They don't need to do some search in the market console to see this, most new players will scroll thru the weapons in the arsenal to see what will be in their future.

9/10 times the noobs will only see the wall of plat prices and not notice the credit mk1 weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed here since it isn't a question, if it isn't allowed I hope it's moved to another section. But I think it is very important that new players know that you can buy instant new weapons by typing MK1 into the market search bar. They don't need to be crafted, don't cost too much, and have a good variety. Some of the older players don't really even know this sometimes and try correcting me when I recommend this to newbies, but no, these MK1 weapons do not cost Platinum, instead they cost 15k credits each. 

 

Hope this helps some newbie who is getting tired of their bow and bo. : )

Who the #*!% thinks they cost plat?
I always tell new players to start with MK1 weapons for the first few levels while they gather resources and wait for their first "real" weapons to build.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, ReaverKane said:

Who the #*!% thinks they cost plat?
I always tell new players to start with MK1 weapons for the first few levels while they gather resources and wait for their first "real" weapons to build.

I always seeing you help the newbies in the forums, not surprised you help in game too, thanks man, people like you are how I pushed through the game and levelling my Mesa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, ReaverKane said:

Who the #*!% thinks they cost plat?
I always tell new players to start with MK1 weapons for the first few levels while they gather resources and wait for their first "real" weapons to build.

Insert MK-1 Braton meme for the starchart win.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

I always tell new players to start with MK1 weapons for the first few levels while they gather resources and wait for their first "real" weapons to build.

I admit, I went through about half the bloody star chart before even noticing the credit weapons in the Market back in 2013/2014. When I noticed them, the first gun to catch my eye was the Lex handgun. Poking around dug up the AkLex blueprint as well. Even now, the AkLex sits in my arsenal, getting dusted off now and then to put some lead in some faces.

My first Prime weapon was the Lex Prime, which remains my most-used sidearm. When they finally released the AkLex Prime, I didn't want to send my long-standing Lex Prime to the foundry, so I built two more Lex Prime handguns just so I wouldn't put a 5-forma handgun into the AkLex Prime.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...