Jump to content

Relentless Combination (mod) Suggestion


Recommended Posts

Combo is already very easy to get and/or maintain and its only weakness is the difficulty to keep at long range from enemies (even if Contagion allow that) so I don't think a reliable way to get combo from ranged weapons would be a great addition to the game, especially if it works on AoE weapons.

However, a welcome change to this mod would be to expand the effect from slash to all DoT effects to make it usable on more builds.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

What are you talking about? It does not worth a slot as it is.

if you're looking to push the Hit Counter, nothing will fill it as fast as Relentless Combination.

if you were to say it's not necessary because it caps at 220 hits now anyways rather than Millions, well, okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

 

What are you talking about? It does not worth a slot as it is.

It's slower than other "combo chance" mods but you can reliably get combos. It's more matter of preferences. I use it on Sarpa.

12 minutes ago, taiiat said:

if you're looking to push the Hit Counter, nothing will fill it as fast as Relentless Combination.

Redemeer & Stropha get combos faster with other mods, I'm not so sure about "normal melees".

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, quxier said:

Redemeer & Stropha get combos faster with other mods, I'm not so sure about "normal melees".

well ok
those don't have Slash to apply, so yes. similarly Elemental base Melee Weapons won't get much out of it either. :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Show your build

Quote

SARPA relentless combination build
Relentless combination 100
Carnis mandible - 90% slash + 60% status
Virulent Scourge
Vicious Frost
Weeping Wounds
Blood Rush -1
Condition Overload
Sarpa Crita-acridex:
-> +100% status chance
-> +103% Crit chance
-> +213% Crit chance
-> -44 Damage to Grineer

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Does it let you not use Naramon combo decay?

Yeah. I'm using it with Zenurik's 60% combo efficiency (so I can use heavy attacks sometimes).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-02-10 at 11:59 AM, quxier said:

Yeah. I'm using it with Zenurik's 60% combo efficiency (so I can use heavy attacks sometimes).

Nice, gratz, you've found some use to this mod, though it could be improved in a way the OP suggests and be worth for some more builds and weapons while still as good in your case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Nice, gratz, you've found some use to this mod, though it could be improved in a way the OP suggests and be worth for some more builds and weapons while still as good in your case.

I'm afraid it would be heavily nerfed if you can just shoot your guns and get melee's combo. However this would be nice:

On 2021-02-08 at 6:55 PM, lukinu_u said:

However, a welcome change to this mod would be to expand the effect from slash to all DoT effects to make it usable on more builds.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...