Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't like those Angel Wings

so we talking about NPC wings (cuz ephemera looks like real wings)? In that case, neon wings looks pretty  logical in neon city - it looks like neon signs, cuz it literally neon signs. If you hate it, you can simply wait 2 weeks until event is end.

That's the problem of warframe community - we start hating unreleased content. Maybe DE should stop streams?

31 minutes ago, AnarchyChan said:

so we talking about NPC wings (cuz ephemera looks like real wings)? In that case, neon wings looks pretty  logical in neon city - it looks like neon signs, cuz it literally neon signs. If you hate it, you can simply wait 2 weeks until event is end.

That's the problem of warframe community - we start hating unreleased content. Maybe DE should stop streams?

haters gonna hate

I like them both, since we don't have angel frame (or werewolf couch cough), reminds me of Rahxephon a little, though kinda sad they not comming in the same time with Revenant deluxe skin, would be fashion explosion hehe. Besides we already have sentient with angel wings and same type syandanas.  And neon is cool.   

Archived