Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Martyr Symbiosis stops you from dying... But like, not the way it's supposed to.

Yasha-7HS

No, this isn't in the wrong forum. 

Yes, I know how the mod works. 

Short and to the point: This mod is causing you to become completely immortal. Not, "oh haha I'm killing enemies so fast the charges refresh fast enough that I can't die." 

Like, I went into SP Mot solo Excalibur, played an hour, waited to see that my Vulpaphyla died and saw the mod proccing when it's usually not supposed to immortal.

Like, Acolyte is trying to kill me but I use the sit emote on him and tell him he's trying his best to make Stalker-dono proud immortal.

Like, Vor, joined in as back-up because he wanted to show the Tenno the true power of the Janus Key but I had the power of Lotus abandonment issues and Anime on my side immortal.

Like, stood up while both of them attempted to stop me, maxed life support, got up in real life and went to go grab a plate of food from the kitchen without pausing. came back to me still alive bouncing from 2 hp to 300 to 2 while a Fusion Moa joined the fray desperately trying to show me all of the benefits of laser eye surgery by shining the laser into my nose immortal. 

Like, took out my Synthesis Scanner, walked to exactraction like a baller after tabbing out to go to spotify and putting on the only appropriate song for the occasion immortal. 

I know every time I ask for a bug to be fixed it's guaranteed not to happen, so I'm taking a different approach here. 

DE, don't fix this bug. This is completely, perfectly balanced absolutely unlike the Xoris was, the OP PoS that it was. Martyr Symbiosis -- completely opposite of the situation with Xoris -- only opens possibilities of creativity with my build and is very fun

Spoiler

I think I got'em bois. There's no way they'll allow fun in this game, amiright? :D This has legitimately been a bug since mid-December, it's not replicateable through some arcane method of inputting things at the right time or using unintended methods or timings... You literally just play the game long enough, and become actually completely unable to die. It's probably similar to Odomedic's bug before it was fixed: There's a charge active, and then its controlling AI disappears (like the Vulpaphyla dying, gee who wudda guessed) and as such the charge remains active indefinitely as the controlling AI "forgot" that it exists, and so it does not deactivate it when it's used. That, or it's actually building up SO many charges when it respawns in such a short amount of time that it overflows, and stays active forever. I could speculate all day, but I just wanted to give the people who are going to have to fix this somewhere to look since I can't provide gameplay currently. 

Archived