Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would you improve Rivens?

Cloud

40 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

The quote was "I don't see why the rest of us need to be chained down in the mud pit with you."

Stuck in the mud, not stick. The whole muddy/dirty trope is old and tired in some circles. Raised in the US deep south, seen this used since I was little kid.

TBH, I have a ton of fun playing in the mud pit, but I am too old now, the back does not really like it these days. Not much into chains though.

Ah, gotcha. My fault, misunderstanding. Carry on!

1 minute ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Ah, gotcha. My fault, misunderstanding. Carry on!

There's nothing to misunderstand. Zim has nothing to say and tried baiting me into a race argument. Too bad no one here knows or cares what race he is. He could be purple and I'd have said the same thing.

28 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

There's nothing to misunderstand. Zim has nothing to say and tried baiting me into a race argument. Too bad no one here knows or cares what race he is. He could be purple and I'd have said the same thing.

Well to be fair I did misunderstand the quote in question. That being said he does seem to be attacking you in this thread just for having an opinion...that the OP literally asked for. Very strange stance to take.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

That being said he does seem to be attacking you in this thread just for having an opinion...that the OP literally asked for. Very strange stance to take.

I don't think he likes me. To be fair, I don't really like him either. There are some people on the forums who will take any suggestion - no matter how big or small it is - almost like it's a personal attack or something. idk. It doesn't seem to be so much that "DE can do no wrong", but more like "players can do no right". They always say "no" to every suggestion they find but never provide any of their own ideas, and just sit around calling people names and being nonconstructive. Zim's been doing it in this very thread, calling people "a bunch a whiny, immature, selfish, elitist twits" for example. Garbage attitudes like this drive me up the wall and I just don't put up with it when they try and bully me or others into not talking about the game, which probably just riles them up even more. 🤷‍♀️

Archived