Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Awesome Ephemera Ideas

Have any of you seen the amazing particle effect that happens when you use your Omni to teleport back to the Railjack? I had it glitch one time where it never went away, and I was running around the entire mission with this absolutely godlike visual effect. That's when I thought "What if this is an Ephemera?". It'd be easy to implement as the effect is already in the game, so just make it an Ephemera.

My second idea is a Blast Ephemera. This one would add mini-explosions (and maybe some smoke from the explosions too) that would look like the Elytron's Thumper ability, except it's around your frame. I was kinda suprised when I realized that there was no Blast Ephemera in game, but I guarantee you that people would love it if added.

Lastly, what about a Storm Ephemera? It'd be like the Frostfall Ephemera, but the cloud would be dark with lighting arcing inside and around it (lightning colored by first Energy color), and instead of snow it would be pouring rain (rain colored by second energy color) Also the cloud would always stay above your frame instead of disappearing.

Anyone else have any other cool Ephemera ideas?

51 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

That stormcloud one sounds super cool, all of these do really. I wonder if that blast kind of ephemera might be added in the future if lich weapons get more element options?

That's what I was thinking. I'm not entirely sure what some of the other elements could have as Ephemeras, but they could probably come up with something. Gas could obviously just be a toxic cloud, which yeah it's simple but it would be great to have.

hace 57 minutos, (PSN)platinumceiling dijo:

That's what I was thinking. I'm not entirely sure what some of the other elements could have as Ephemeras, but they could probably come up with something. Gas could obviously just be a toxic cloud, which yeah it's simple but it would be great to have.

Maybe corrosive could be something like cracks with acid inside and puncture could be a lot of spikes across the body 

1 hour ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Maybe corrosive could be something like cracks with acid inside and puncture could be a lot of spikes across the body 

Yeah those aren't bad ideas. I like the Corrosive one a lot. You know the little effect that Viral leaves behind on bullet impacts and melee attacks? Maybe that could be used.

Archived