Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SANSHIN (Three Strikes)

Fingerguns_Prime

*loads pistol* Use black font again, I dare you, I DOUBLE dare you MF, use black font one more goddamn time!"

while I'm sorry to hear all the troubles OP has been through, and I do try to play public games with a modicum of decency, you're not guaranteed, ever, to get people that will follow any sort of rules you set out, and you'd save yourself a lot of pain by only playing with close friends.

exterminate missions I usually run by myself. yes, I know where the cameras and such are, but simply rolling negates the lasers, and I don't always feel like aiming at things that aren't directly trying to kill me.

Defense missions, it's very rare I fond people doing silly stuff, in my experience I'm far more likely to run into a metahead using Octavia or Limbo or whateer and basically carrying me. fine by me, not the greatest fan of Defense.

Interceptions, I'll admit it irks me slightly when I'm in a 4 man squad and people neglect one point, but it's nothing that jeopardizes the mission, and Interception can be solo'd easily, it just requires a lot of running around.

survival is usually where most of the problems in pugs can arise, mainly good ol' Hallway Heroes that take all the spawns and spread the LS drops out so we end up needing the LS towers more often. I dislike these people, but it just makes me want a gear item that increases enemy spawns even more, so that I can actually have a good fight solo. (spawns are only good enough for me with a group as it is, and that means hallway heroes in Public.)

The only thing I expect from people is to not leech. Everything else is fine in my book given the nature of the game. Just dont be a passive twat hitching a free ride.

Oh and for spy missions, if you are really, really, really unsure of yourself and the vault layout, just wait for someone else to do it, atleast if you are in a sortie. No one will be upset that way.

As a founder you bought a limited offer that included exclusive cosmetics.

There are good chances that other players with you in missions have things you can learn from, especially if you had hiatuses here or there. You may feel obligated to them but actually you are less veteran than them.

Most other founders I cross path with are actually what I'd consider subpar players, guys with 1 or 2 loadouts of things that are not maxed nor meta and with a lacking gameplay. (also they are often rude or associal)

Honestly I feel pretty sad that some rewards are founder exclusives. I don't play excalibur prime because of that. I just wanted the plat and not a funky distinction that is degrading for people who want it and cannot, Excal prime was even worst than the regular one in the early stages of the game, I leveled it later for mastery and it has been taking dust since.

I just think anyone trying to lay down rules for others to follow or adopt in a GaaS video game of this nature is a fundamentally erroneous endeavor.

Let people play the way they want to play.

Players that create and promote things like this are the reason I remain Solo in WF, it's my game time, I will do what I like, thanks.

You know your community is actually not a good one if somebody is trying to do good things but they bash it anyway. An honestly "good community" will at least appreciate the efforts before explaining why a sincere suggestion might not possible.

The award goes to Reb's team. Seriously. If i make a game someday, I'll want her as my community manager. She's like that pepsi campaign manager who beats coca cola then got recruited by steve jobs to work at apple.

===========

But anyway, let me thank you for your efforts writing up that beautiful narration of a post. I'm also really sorry for your son, may he always rest in peace. And more importantly, may you and your wife always have the strength in your lives. Please feel free to seek help whenever things get a little too heavy.

As shown here, majority of warframe players are asshats, nothing we can do to change it. But polite players exists too. All we can do is act like one in hope of meeting one another. May all of the honest polite players in warframe find each other and live happily ever after.

Archived