Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make Steel Path Incursions (Daily Alerts) a trackable event in Worldstate API

kuna.

Hello,

I'm just wondering whether it is possible to make SP incursions (daily alerts) a trackable event in worldstate API. It shares the same characteristics as Sorties, Kuva Siphons, Invasions, and other regular alerts, so it might be nice for us to check what are today's incursions when we're not in-game.

I am not familiar with coding and stuff -- I just learned that most fan-made warframe tools use worldstate API data as their source. However, I haven't seen any steel path related content in those tools. Is it possible to make it happen? Thank you! :D

En 11/2/2021 a las 2:40, Tobiah dijo:

This would be awesome for tool makers like me. It's been a long time since we got any real updates to this kind of thing, and steel path incursions would be a giant breath of fresh air.

Maybe add the arbitrations too but by the type of mission. I need that so much XD i love some missions like survival in arbitrations but sometimes i come late :'v 

13 hours ago, VioletDarklight said:

Maybe add the arbitrations too but by the type of mission. I need that so much XD i love some missions like survival in arbitrations but sometimes i come late :'v 

fwiw, semlar was able to grab them from ee.log (i assume from davidbot?), and we're able to retransmit them on our worldstate "mirror". dm me if you need a link, i don't wanna sound advert-y

Archived