Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

• Fixed Bombast Instruments appearing as available for purchase (but couldn't actually buy) in the Mandachord menu. This will come as part of Octavia Prime Access!

• Fixed dirt disappearing on Gral's Kubrodon Floof when viewed at specific angles in the diorama.

• Fixed Nightwave diorama music not stopping when exiting a Glassmaker diorama before it completes. 

• Fixed missing scroll bar in the Nightwave ‘Tune In’ screen to view all the Acts.

• Fixed some Quest icons in Codex not displaying 'locked' visual distortion.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Bombast Instruments appearing as available for purchase (but couldn't actually buy) in the Mandachord menu. This will come as part of Octavia Prime Access!

• Fixed dirt disappearing on Gral's Kubrodon Floof when viewed at specific angles in the diorama.

• Fixed Nightwave diorama music not stopping when exiting a Glassmaker diorama before it completes. 

• Fixed missing scroll bar in the Nightwave ‘Tune In’ screen to view all the Acts.

• Fixed some Quest icons in Codex not displaying 'locked' visual distortion.

Can we plz get a fix on lavos vials being empty. Not only that but the vials on his sides are not showing up. Also the syandana vials is also empty.

I was hoping that with this star days event, DE could get a look at some orbe vallis bounties bugs like, a mission where you have to retrieve the data from the console, first time is okay, but the next time if you have the get the data from the same spot again, you cant access the console, so you cant move foward to other steps of the mission, another is the tax man step, the first time is ok no problem, but when you do it again, it can be in any place or the same place you did this mission last time, those tax man wont spawn, if they spawn they wont drop the tax we need to boost the countdown and get the bonus, this bug has been for a long time, as i said earlier, i was hoping they would fix this.

Archived