Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is next month when we get the Dex Items?

(PSN)KCGrimReaper15

Question

A couple clan members told me March is warframe birthday which is when we get the dex items like the Dex Dakra's is this true?? I've looked around on net but am struggling to find the answers maybe I'm looking in the wrong places 

I asked them about the Shamrock Color Pellet & they told me it releases next month as well...

Any clue when as I saw someone with a very pretty blue in a relay & asked him where that blue came from & thats where I learned of the Shamrock color Pellet.. when does DE typically release these items? Thank you to those who respond.. 

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

Should we expect a Dex Sugatra as new 2021 item?

Looking forward to it, 3 free weapon slots :)

Based on everything I've seen with people using dex stuff i wouldn't mind seeing a universal sentinel skin or companion skin of sorts..

Or better yet an entirely new sentinel that is a dex sentinel that has unique abilities & weapon perhaps an immortality ability or something..

Make the Dex Sentinel a special one that's different from the others.

Might as well complete the cycle then give us a Dex Railjack Skin next year!

16 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

A couple clan members told me March is warframe birthday which is when we get the dex items like the Dex Dakra's is this true?? I've looked around on net but am struggling to find the answers maybe I'm looking in the wrong places 

I asked them about the Shamrock Color Pellet & they told me it releases next month as well...

Any clue when as I saw someone with a very pretty blue in a relay & asked him where that blue came from & thats where I learned of the Shamrock color Pellet.. when does DE typically release these items? Thank you to those who respond.. 

yes the dex items come out next month in march tho the day of which is often varies each year so just have to wait an see.

sometimes a holiday color pallete doesnt make a return an other times it comes back but in differnt way other than the marketplace.

Archived