Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Update 29.8.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, MONSTERaider said:

Also what happened to the modular Archwing project?

Oh yeah! I remember that was a thing you guys suggested could happen! I think it could be cool, but I doubt it’s too high of priority..

Perhaps when the new Railjack stuff comes out you can look into this?

Oh, and maybe some skins for archwing.. I like nice and simple shapes...   :3

1 minute ago, Bathynomus said:

Up until the naberus, event color palettes and such have always been one credit.

I'm well aware, still not seeing a big difference. They made new event vendors (probably so they could offer better rewards and maybe get players to engage a little bit) so of course they're going to move new event items to said vendor. God forbid we have to play the game even slightly to earn some new stuff. I had enough debt bonds to clear out the store in under 30 seconds and I didn't have a big stockpile of bonds.

• Like 3

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

Few suggestions:

- Please allow us to move rooms in Dojo with their decorations.
- An option for copying a group of decorations all together, also the ability to move a group of decorations at once.
- Allow Deimos pets to equip armor like any other pet?
- Buff the capacity slots on the rest of aura mods to match Steel Charge, make them all 9.

Also what happened to the modular Archwing project?
Thanks for the update DE!

This is exactly what I'm thinking! :)

4 minutes ago, XTreme43 said:

how about fixing the open world areas for those of us who dont have a state of the art video card ?

when the last update rolled out, i was unable to do any of the open world areas without massive lag

Try to switch back to Dx11 in the launcher cogwheel options. With DX12  I've had very low CPU (r5 2600) and GPU (1650s) usage around 20% and frames stuck around 40 in Orb Vallis today, it runs fine under 11.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Visit Ticker in Fortuna to hear tales of love, and provide Debt-Bonds for affectionate items like the new Eros Wing Ephemera, Ticker Floof, and more!

About Tickers offerings, there was a line in Hotfix 24.0.7

There will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time.

I've been checking several times every day for the last week and never ever saw anything else but Training and Shelter bonds (on PC). Also now after this update, Ticker as usual offers 5 Training+Shelter cases.

Did i understand that wrong or should she always have at least one Familial and one Advances/Medical bond at all times?? @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

Especially now with the Star Days offer, people (me included) would really like to see them show up too!

Edited by TheFBD
  • Like 8

Question: Can the matchmaking tools currently available be used to matchmake players that are playing "sequential content", and by that I mean special mission sets where starting the first one limits your ability to exit back to your ship until the entire set is completed (kinda like the war within missions where you can't access your ship while you board the fortress, but in multiplayer, and hopefully with matchmaking)

the Idea came to me while thinking I was about whether or not steel path soties should be added to the game or not. I always approached this problem from the side of "just have 3 special conditions in each mission instead of one" but now I believe making it so that SP sorties (after they become a thing) could lock you out of going back to your orbiter and arsenal, so not only you have to plan forward and bring equipment that can clear all the 3 missions effectively, but also it would feel like you are completing covert, sensitive and top-secret operations.

and if accessibility is concerned, we could make it so that if you do quit out in the middle of the mission set, although you would need to replay it from the start, you only need to complete normal length missions instead of augmented ones (5 waves instead of 10)

but maybe that would encourage players into using dominant strategies every time without thinking about it, effectively hampering the amount of strategy that can be applied. But if the matchmaking can be tuned so that the above Idea could work, I think its worth giving a shot.

• Like 1