Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days Are Here On All Platforms!

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

What event are you talking about? Til' Death Do Us Part? Wrong game for that. Never seen a PVP event in Warframe for V-Day.

It was at least a few years ago, it was bow only with one hit kills. As a newbie who mained MK1 Paris at the time, I did pretty well in the event. Probably one of the only times I actually had fun in Conclave.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

This, so much. In the year I've been playing Warframe, I've only seen Ticker sell Familial Debt-Bonds maybe three times. I get that it's an incentive to do Fortuna bounties, but then you factor in RNG and/or the fact that you can't replay a bounty when you've cleared it (I think, I could be wrong)... yeah, some of us don't have the time to grind bounties out on the Valis. :/ Especially since for Switch players, being out in Orb Valis often leads to the dreaded host migration mid-mission. Had that happen at least 5 times during 2 bounties yesterday.

Not saying they should be permanent additions to her inventory, but making the drop rates in her shop a little higher would be nice, please. :T

I think they should do like they did during the halloween one where everything costed mother tokens just make everything cost the lowest bond that way alot more folks could get stuff....It took me forever to get Family bonds to get my standing to old mate so I'm prolly not going to grind for more of those.

The common resource reward mechanisms just plain don't work in Warframe's bounties.  Familial Bonds are an even worse case of scintillant. I'd log in to trade with an NPC for a bit every day, but I can't fake the enthusiasm to grind and come up empty for a "common" resource. When we need alternative sources like Isolation Vaults or an NPC that actually sells something useful, that should be a hint that the basic system is broken.

Seriously, do we really need endo, the resource that drops everywhere, on any reward list? Does anyone rely on bounties for credits when we have The Index? Honestly, I quit doing sorties outside of Nightwave challenges ages ago because I only get endo or sculptures to trade for it. This is now extending into the bounty system that keeps being reused.

Ticker has had Familial debt bonds once since the start of Star Days. I had enough familial bonds to buy the color palette and the wings decoration but not the floof. Not going to grind out 10 familial bonds for a floof. If Ticker has familial debt bonds, I will buy them and get the floof. Otherwise, not nearly worth it.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Ticker has had Familial debt bonds once since the start of Star Days. I had enough familial bonds to buy the color palette and the wings decoration but not the floof. Not going to grind out 10 familial bonds for a floof. If Ticker has familial debt bonds, I will buy them and get the floof. Otherwise, not nearly worth it.

I snagged the ephemera and said screw the rest. All the confusion over Ticker's identity made me loose interest in the floof.  The decoration seems neat as well as the palette.  But the high cost had me immediately second guess that. 

Wings are fire though I don't even care everyone is wearing them.  They're neat.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF TYL-REGOR's COD PIECE DID YOU DO TO THE DROP RATE FOR FAM DEBTS BONDS!?🤬
20 runs...
TWENTY RUNS!!! In the Orb Valis; not one single drop for the ONE resource needed to get the palette.
That is not RNG; that is deliberate tampering of the numbers.  IT IS A COMMON drop item for tier 5.
Common.
Meaning it should show up for at least one reward out of 5 per run.

It is not.

I call foul of the the most foulest nature.
Shame on you DE.
You should do better than to cheat.

Archived