Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eros Wings ephemera see through

JinxLg
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! The Eros Wing Ephemera is suppose to fade/hide when you are close to enemies or aiming down sight, there former currently only works for the host.

We have a fix for the client Ephemera not fading when in combat in the next Hotfix. 

On 2021-02-11 at 9:30 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! The Eros Wing Ephemera is suppose to fade/hide when you are close to enemies or aiming down sight, there former currently only works for the host.

We have a fix for the client Ephemera not fading when in combat in the next Hotfix. 

i have done 1 disruption and 4 zones of ESO, and the wings does NOT go invisible. 

19 minutes ago, ParagonCZ said:

I would really appreciate an option to always have it on

Personally, I think the happy medium would be to have them fold down instead of disappearing. It just looks strange to me. I thought when we aimed they only disappeared for us, but I was watching another player with them equipped recently.

They were sniping at a distance, and every few seconds their wings would disappear and reappear. It was extremely odd looking and has honestly made me rethink if I want to wear them or not.

On 2021-02-11 at 12:30 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! The Eros Wing Ephemera is suppose to fade/hide when you are close to enemies or aiming down sight, there former currently only works for the host.

They're also a pretty big hindrance outside of combat zones, though.

The right wing especially; I can't even walk around my orbiter normally without the right wing smacking my camera in the face.

Can we get a "folded" toggle or mode, instead, where they're in a folded M shape on our backs and only unfold during gliding?

That would be super helpful.💗

Am 11.2.2021 um 21:30 schrieb [DE]Saske:

Might be this issue, should be solved soon.

I think I have the solution. Use the same fading mechanic like Mirage has for her clones.

An extra feature would be if they had some extra animations. For instance when not jumping around they would be folded, when jumping they would lightly flap, when double jumping they would do a big flap and when aimgliding they would be completely unfolded like they are right now. They would explain how you can just jump mid-air or glide slowly.

And on a side note THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE WINGS! I love them so much!
Honestly I have never been so hyped about a single cosmetic piece in a game.

Archived