Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spring Content Preview

[DE]Helen

c4b8ac4edfe641073799e6c4c6dd678b.jpg

Prepare for an action-packed Spring, Tenno!

There’s loads of exciting new content planned for the Origin System, and we’re thrilled to offer a taste of what’s to come in this special preview featuring Senior Community Manager Megan Everett.

CALL OF THE TEMPESTARII

Our next major update will take you deep into the Corpus-controlled Proxima Regions. Take on new Railjack Missions and tangle with Void Storms while unravelling the mystery of the ghostly Warframe, Sevagoth.

OCTAVIA PRIME ACCESS

Strike up a symphony of destruction with Octavia Prime Access, starting February 23! Stronger than ever in her spectacular Prime form, create custom music and battle to your own beat with Octavia Prime.

STAR DAYS

Star Days are here for a limited time! Celebrate love with Ticker in Fortuna until February 25 at 2 p.m. ET, earn Rewards like the magnificent Eros Ephemera and take your Fashion Frame to new heights.

LUNAR RENEWAL

Starting February 16, celebrate the Year of the Ox with free Customizations by completing Alerts, or enjoy three new Bundles featuring exclusive Weapon Skins arriving to the in-game Market.

Whether you’re new to Warframe or a seasoned Tenno, we hope to see you in the Origin System soon!

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

There’s loads of exciting new content planned for the Origin System, and we’re thrilled to offer a taste of what’s to come in this special preview featuring Senior Community Manager Megan Everett.

CALL OF THE TEMPESTARII

Our next major update will take you deep into the Corpus-controlled Proxima Regions. Take on new Railjack Missions and tangle with Void Storms while unravelling the mystery of the ghostly Warframe, Sevagoth.

OCTAVIA PRIME ACCESS

Strike up a symphony of destruction with Octavia Prime Access, starting February 23! Stronger than ever in her spectacular Prime form, create custom music and battle to your own beat with Octavia Prime.

STAR DAYS

Star Days are here for a limited time! Celebrate love with Ticker in Fortuna until February 25 at 2 p.m. ET, earn Rewards like the magnificent Eros Ephemera and take your Fashion Frame to new heights.

LUNAR RENEWAL

Starting February 16, celebrate the Year of the Ox with free Customizations by completing Alerts, or enjoy three new Bundles featuring exclusive Weapon Skins arriving to the in-game Market.

Whether you’re new to Warframe or a seasoned Tenno, we hope to see you in the Origin System soon!

Would any of these bundles include the Unreal Tournament Skins? 

29 minutes ago, chaotea said:

There's a lot of pressure on familial debt bonds considering how hard they are to get. Just played for 3 hours and got 4.

Because... "trivilaizing content" 🙄
Thank 'The Void' I've been stockpiling.
But I feel ya... I need to get another 20 to get the palette.🤬

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

CALL OF THE TEMPESTARII

OCTAVIA PRIME ACCESS

STAR DAYS

LUNAR RENEWAL

Nice, you actually named the video Spring 2021 content preview... you mentioned the year!
Anyways, Spring gives you quite a nice time span. From March to June.
Time flies :)

See you in June/July 2021!

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Since you've not paid attention to DE, they have repeatedly say they are working on bringing these to console.

That hardly changes the fact that they are currently Epic Exclusive. The initial question was if they did include the UT skins, which of course they do not. If they did, DE would be parading them at the top of the post.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

Nice, you actually named the video Spring 2021 content preview... you mentioned the year!
Anyways, Spring gives you quite a nice time span. From March to June.
Time flies :)

See you in June/July 2021!

Not quite, March to May. June is summer.

12 hours ago, Shemarria said:

Because... "trivilaizing content" 🙄
Thank 'The Void' I've been stockpiling.
But I feel ya... I need to get another 20 to get the palette.🤬

Its just the rewards seem to be weighted in a way that takes more of certain rarer bonds. I hate that im going to have to grind the same mission over and over to get them. Also, for a common reward, not that common.

(Also, i spent plat on a booster, but it turns out its not affected by boosters. Which just seems wrong).

7 hours ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

I must say that I have some issues with the Canadian concept of seasons

Here in Italy, old world, Spring begins March 20th, and hopefully by that date Call Of The Tempestarii has been released at least on PC

Spring then ends in June so...I hope that this is not everything we get until June

You sure about that.

She mentioned OctaviaP, and that's around the corner.

So i am pretty sure it's more like springish.

Springy? Springolol?

Something like that.

1 hour ago, Kakaowiec said:

New war when? 

The only part of TNW (which, remember, has been stated to be a series of smaller updates/events rather than a singular quest) that was readily publicised was Scarlet Spear. Due to the Spoiler-y nature, what publicity has come out has always been very non-specific and likely always will be.

Rising Tides and Railjack involved TNW content. Orphix Venom was too. Chimera has been retroactively introduced as a TNW component, and it was a hidden part of an update. Apostasy, Jovian Concord... TNW is something DE likes to do in the background.

16 hours ago, Shawm.Teamkiller said:

I think .... No   

cuz that is EPIC limited

They said they hope to make the bundle available to consoles at a future date. So we might get it. 

Per DE news article.

Unreal Tournament News Article

Don't miss your chance to add these iconic Weapon Skins to your Arsenal.

The Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle is available to claim until December 24 at 11:59 p.m ET. For Tenno on console, we are hoping to make this bundle available on all platforms in the future!

Every Tenno can take part in celebrating Warframe's launch on the Epic Games Store with a Double Credits weekend on all platforms, starting December 11 at 2 p.m. ET to December 14 at 2 p.m. ET.

Unleash the carnage of Unreal Tournament with Warframe now on the Epic Games Store!

Archived