Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eros Wings Ephemera and the design of Warframe

AndrejDelaney

vor 7 Stunden schrieb _R_o_g_u_e_:

At least I abstained from stooping to your level.

Uh-huh. Do you know how far you made it between calling me arrogant and insulting, and insulting people who don't share your opinion and say that they shouldn't be catered to, presumably as opposed to you like your friend said?

Am 18.2.2021 um 20:16 schrieb _R_o_g_u_e_:

you’re willing to insult people, get aggressive, obnoxious and arrogant.

It’s very clear that the kind of people who want a toggle for cosmetics are a certain “type” of person. A type I’m not going to attribute any words to out of fear of repercussions. But a type that shouldn’t be catered for, and wouldn’t be missed otherwise.

One line. You start to insult people literally in the next line. After calling me arrogant as you come to the defense of the guy who only opposes this idea because implementing it would mean that development time would be used to cater to other people when it could also be used to cater to him.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb _R_o_g_u_e_:

Your answer is in the thread, I’m not your secretary.

How unexpected. The next guy who yelled at me that the question was definitely answered is also strangely unable to tell me what the answer was. 

Do you think you're the first guy who is projecting more than an IMAX and pathologically obsessed with contradicting me?

9 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

soft and feathery textures do not mix well with plastic and metallic like warframes are, those wings just don't look good with warframes.

This is what I feel about it too.  They are a good looking piece of art for sure, but it just feels out of place.  Maybe in an anime game, or GI, or Fortnite, but the feeling is too high fantasy, too hokey to feel in-line with the game.  Yes, there are NAMES in the game that come from fantasy tales but I think we can say that this is a pretty big step into actual fantasy and not an homage to fantasy.  As you say, these soft and feathery wings just look out of place on the 9-10 feet tall flesh and sword-steel Warframes.

I get that people like them, and by people, I mean possibly 70+% of the entire damn playerbase.  I'm definitely in the 30%, because I had 'em on a Warframe (Zephyr Prime) for one mission before I went back to Avia Prime.  I'm not totally happy with them, but I get that they aren't going anywhere because they are unfortunately too popular.

Yep, we def. need a toggle after those huge *** appearing and disappearing wings. Please don't make this a MuFrame Online. Let em keep their wings and make all other seasonal stuff permanent for all I care, but give us the toggle to make the game look better.

Archived