Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"This game does not allow captures"

(XBOX)Architect Prime

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

• Start your game and play as usual.
  • When something cool happens and you want to capture it, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then press the X button to grab the last 30 seconds. To grab a longer stretch (up to the last 2 minutes), press the View button, then choose a duration.
  • To capture a screenshot instead, open the guide and press the Y button instead of the X button .
  • Note: The screenshot is made when you press the Xbox button. Pressing the Y button saves it.

There is no in-game function for picture taking in Captura Mode. However you can set up a cinematic flow of camera movement if you like, but then you still have to record it using the Xbox Button method.

Just now, LillyRaccune said:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

• Start your game and play as usual.
  • When something cool happens and you want to capture it, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then press the X button to grab the last 30 seconds. To grab a longer stretch (up to the last 2 minutes), press the View button, then choose a duration.
  • To capture a screenshot instead, open the guide and press the Y button instead of the X button .
  • Note: The screenshot is made when you press the Xbox button. Pressing the Y button saves it.

There is no in-game function for picture taking in Captura Mode. However you can set up a cinematic flow of camera movement if you like, but then you still have to record it using the Xbox Button method.

Those options are not there right now. It just says that this came does not allow captures. 

Ah, I understand now. My bad. Yeah that's a serious problem. Sorry for my stupid answer.

I have some apps on my phone that block screen captures too. So that definitely sounds like a bug in this situation.

Just read your update, glad it's back to normal. It's good to record this event anyway, just in case it keeps happening to others.

Spoiler

I should think before giving my 2-cents worth. star trek slapping GIF

Archived