Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania - Razorwing Blitz buff should persist when leaving Razorwing

(PSN)RookTheKnight

I've been playing a lot of Titania lately, and I've noticed for a lot of content you HAVE to leave Razorwing in order to do stuff. Hack a terminal, pick up a datamass, parazon a kuva thrall, etc. It feels pretty punishing that I lose my buff completely and have to recast abilities 4x in order to get it back.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's a bit of a downer.

1 hour ago, (PSN)RookTheKnight said:

I've been playing a lot of Titania lately, and I've noticed for a lot of content you HAVE to leave Razorwing in order to do stuff. Hack a terminal, pick up a datamass, parazon a kuva thrall, etc. It feels pretty punishing that I lose my buff completely and have to recast abilities 4x in order to get it back.

Would this not be a balancing mechanism? Razorwing Blitz is a mod that adds more speed than all other speed mods together.

13 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Would this not be a balancing mechanism? Razorwing Blitz is a mod that adds more speed than all other speed mods together.

According to the Mod's text, it only adds speed when she's in flight -- so out of Razorwing she should get no benefit, even if the buff is still active.

It would just mean she gets the buff back if she re-casts Razorwing before the buff expires, which seems a reasonable thing to ask for.

16 hours ago, Dauggie said:

use use your operator to do most stuff, only thing it can't do is perform parizon finishers on thralls

You know I could swear I tried using operator during Razorwing and it didn't work, but I stand corrected. I'm pretty speedy with my voidboi but I still wouldn't wanna lug a datamass with my operator. Hacking works great tho, ty.

2 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

It would just mean she gets the buff back if she re-casts Razorwing before the buff expires, which seems a reasonable thing to ask for.

^ This

Archived