Love definition according to DE

Ye4hR1ghT

To get the wings decoration for your orbiter you need 10x Familial debt-bond
To get the Familial debt-bonds you need to complete high tier bountiesĀ 
To complete high level bounties you need to slaughter hundreds of Corpus
To celebrate Love you need to kill

Makes total sense DE

šŸ˜

Committing Corpus genocide has always put a smile to my face.

10 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

You guys are doing bounties for debts ? I just... buy them

So in my case, to celebrate love i don't need to kill, i need to pay !

Some of the higher tier debt-bonds can be pretty rare from Ticker, so doing bounties is actually a faster way of getting them.

18 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Some of the higher tier debt-bonds can be pretty rare from Ticker, so doing bounties is actually a faster way of getting them.

Not if you have been hoarding them for months because you have absolutely no need for your resources and you are a really weird person.

Ā 

Not that I would know anything about that.

2 hours ago, Ye4hR1ghT said:

To get the wings decoration for your orbiter you need 10x Familial debt-bond
To get the Familial debt-bonds you need to complete high tier bountiesĀ 
To complete high level bounties you need to slaughter hundreds of Corpus
To celebrate Love you need to kill

Makes total sense DE

šŸ˜

Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!

Some kill their love when they are young,
And some when they are old;
Some strangle with the hands of Lust,
Some with the hands of Gold:
The kindest use a knife, because
The dead so soon grow cold.

Some love too little, some too long,
Some sell, and others buy;
Some do the deed with many tears,
And some without a sigh:
For each man kills the thing he loves,
Yet each man does not die.

Oscar Wilde

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

Not if you have been hoarding them for months because you have absolutely no need for your resources and you are a really weird person.

Ā 

Yeah that hoarding paid off. I haven't touched Fortuna much after finishing with all the syndicates, apart from crafting some amp parts occasionally.

4 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Ā 

Then I am such a hoarder. Had enough debts to buy any and everything I wanted, all because IĀ hoarded so many.

Just now, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Then I am such a hoarder. Had enough debts to buy any and everything I wanted, all because IĀ hoarded so many.

Same. Purchased everything and then grabbed extra neon wing signs. :crylaugh: When Ticker is selling the rare bonds, I just can't say no to the girl!

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Ā 

yeah....thats what everyone dose...but no familial bonds have been for sale since the event started....at least i havent seen any and ive been checking like every 2-3 hours.

8 hours ago, Chewarette said:

So in my case, to celebrate love i don't need to kill, i need to pay !

So you buy your love.Ā  Got it.

BTW... Ticker has to have the love for sale.Ā  He, saddly, didn't have high enough quality love for sale yesterday when I was checking.

9 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Ā 

That implies being blinded to hell and back via HDR, no thanks. The day Steve talks about how amazing his new monitor is on twitch and then misses work the next because of a migraine can't come soon enough.

15 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

That implies being blinded to hell and back via HDR, no thanks. They day Steve talks about how amazing his new monitor is on twitch and then misses work the next because of a migraine can't come soon enough.

Put on a filter.Ā  It is easy enough.Ā  My wife being a partial albino has to deal with worse than that daily.

Heck, I'm not albino at all and I use a filter these days.Ā  Save yourself as companies aren't going to do so.

to be fair, killing enemies is the only true love of our Tenno: not like we have another NC that they're trying to get into a romance with or anything.

for a bit of fun, you could try the Star Days Massacre Challenge:

- kill 7 enemiesĀ with a Vanilla Stradavar using only full-auto hip fire, without reloading. those who know their mob history should get the reference.

Ā 

Truth be told-

This is a way for DE to get all those who have hundreds of Debts to remove them from straining on the inventory space of the game.Ā 

They were just SITTING there for most players....i used mine to get a whole bunch of traps to place in the DOJO....and still have hundreds of the others sitting there.

As long as you love what you do, even if it is slaying millions of digital beings that scream out for Mercy...you still spreading the love.

Archived