Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Visibility for Seasonal cosmetics and remove seasonal lock on other seasonal cosmetics.

DrivaMain

The wings are cool and all, but eventually we all know some will be sick seeing of a lot of players using the wings conflicting with the rest of Warframe aesthetic. Not to mention they are permanent and not season locked. I propose a solution that benefits both sides of the player base that wants them to go and stay. Toggle visibility.

Once turned on, you cannot see seasonal cosmetics on other players but you can see your own. Now you have a “on theme” Warframe experience without ruining other people’s experiences.

Once we have this option, other seasonal cosmetic like the mustaches should be permanent too.  Players who dislike them being permanent can just toggle this option.

8 hours ago, Jem991 said:

wing is not mustache or bunny ear. and it's fit warframe very well. if I can't show my wing fashion frame because this option why fashion frame exist.

It’s actual real bird wings. How does that fit? DE hasn’t officially added giant flying birds yet.

1 hour ago, Gilmaesh said:

yes please, everybody wins : those who wants funny visuals can and those who wants the game to remain normal will be satisfied.

Plus, they are way to wide, they block the view 

This argument it's invalid, if you aim with the wings, they disappear so that you can see.

Archived