Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #152 on Feb 26.

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

Our second Devstream of the year will air on February 26th @ 2 p.m ET at twitch.tv/warframe! Don’t miss it - you can earn yourself an Umbra Forma Blueprint for watching!

This is our date announce post to allow Tenno worldwide to save-the-date!

We will have our preview thread live in our forums (and reddit) on February 24th with more information on what’s coming in the Devstream. For now, we can confirm you can ‘ride the ghoul saw’, but there’s so much more to this upcoming Devstream! We’ll be discussing all things Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii! Join us for a deeper look at Sevagoth, the plans for Railjack Revisited 2021, and much much more!

Devstream152_DateReveal.png

uuuh nice!

Awesome new wings! ...2 quick questions though: 
Did someone think about how they would clip into other Warframes in Mission-End screen?
Wouldn't it be nice to turn the "FX-Trails n Visuals" OFF by choosing black as energy color?

I hope in this devstream we get some sort of info to the Xbox next-gen update. PS has had it since December and the closest thing we have to the update is on the post where they announced next-gen it says something along the lines of 'Xbox Series X Next-Gen: Stay tuned' How long do we have to wait to at least know the update is 'In-Dev'. I know that the next-gen update may not be important as it's not a main update, it's just visual, but I've had a Series X for a while now and I would love to experience Warframe in the same way I have been experiencing other next-gen ready games. It also just doesn't seem fair the PS gets to have the update and Xbox doesn't. I understand that in some situations that one platform may take longer than the other, but 2 months with no update nor any info about it? Just seems like PS were prioritised for one reason or another and Xbox was just forgotten about after next-gen was released on the PS5. It's been nearly 2 months since PS got the update. Some info please.

Yes. Phasic cells for console is much less them pc can get. You can easily see through the rank.

We already have to pay double for plat. And now we also get half on events?

DE should pay mora attention to this. We like the game. But is really frustrating to see how PC has way more vantage then console.

9 minutes ago, 4veil said:

uuuh nice!

Did someone think about how they would clip into other Warframes in Mission-End screen?
Wouldn't it be nice to turn the "FX-Trails n Visuals" OFF by choosing black as energy color?

But yeah, the wings clip into a lot of things. Other frames on the mission complete screen, the backs of certain frames, armor pieces, etc. (For example, Titania Primes back armor on the left side barely clips through and it's super annoying.)

16 minutes ago, 4veil said:

uuuh nice!

What about players who like black energy trails?

Once again I am here to ask you to rework Valkyr.

Memes aside, could you pretty please give her a look?  She's my favorite frame and she's been hurting for years and just keeps getting worse as the meta shifts.

She only has one great skill that you gave away to everybody, an ultimate that is very close range melee that just used to top up your health by most players, a completely useless stun that uses her shields and a travel ability that is so mediocre, you gave it to an archwing as punishment when you removed it's blink.

She's a tank, but other frames are far tankier than her with massive health pools.  (Even if they have no shields.  Valk barely has a shield as it is)

She's a melee frame where it's far better to shoot enemies before they get close and even then, your melee weapon is probably going to be a better bet than powering up hysteria, losing all combo counter, do a slide attack, or maybe lag into a nulifier bubble that just wont pop to swipes.  She really needs a full rework to suit her berserker leanings and it just feels like she's given a backseat to frames that are worse or better off.  She's never even had a deluxe skin for goodness sake! Give the kitty some love please!

In closing, thanks for all the hard work DE.  You have no idea how much I appreciate everything you do and the fun escape this game provides everyday.  I'm grateful for everybody up north working so hard in a less than ideal situation.  All of you are true treasures of the games industry.

Archived