Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #152 on Feb 26.

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-02-12 at 10:03 AM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Could you ask steve about why the Arbiters of Hexis havent gotten a quest associated with them yet, and if the reason has something to do with their nature being huge spoilers to the story?

Wasnt thiss satisfied w the whole Arbitrations, or are youtrying to arbitrate

On 2021-02-12 at 11:18 AM, (PSN)orrasami said:

Its the same. But you can score 40000 points on PC while on console people get max 26000. Its a big diference. But its just something i think they should look at. Its not fair. But there's nothing we can do. I really dont know why they make it so different.

It's also important to note that this should be balanced on minimum/average scores not max ones.  I don't know what the minimum score is for PC but I know it is possible to do the 36 for less than 20k.  And I don't know remember how the points balance as you go.  But I bugged and had to leave at 24 last night but that run only yeilded about 10k meaning unless the last 12 would have become double the points that run was going to be less than 20 also. 

If a rando run on PC was going well over 20 and into 30 then consoles doing the same are going 16-20.  So an hour just to get enough cells for the ceti lacera. It's not horrible but it definitely makes the event very unrewarding. 

This is unrelated but I have been wanting a JUKEBOX in my dojo for the longest time! I LOVE the soundtrack you guys got. I really like the Corrupted theme and the Vitruvian Hub theme that plays when Grandfather recounts his terrifying decent into madness. Another unrelated thing is I REALLY like the visual effect of the void mirrors when we're in the void. The gold and purple sparkly ones... ooh.. so shiny. I'm sure it breaks the story a little bit because it looks like a "gateway" into the void but can we have one of those too for our Dojos? So shiny and nice. I saw we have Void Mirror "pieces" recently and I was stoked we could finally get that shininess but alas, no void mirror. I appreciate you time and hard work!

9 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

I'm mostly concerned with lore revelations helping to flesh out the world and story. SM doesn't have a dedicated quest either, but they're at least present in other parts of the game, such as the earth relay rebuilding event, and being referenced in game modes and other quests. Arbiters we know literally nothing about except what's written in their syndicate description. Sure, I can take passive revelations from arbitrations and their appearance as a form of lore but if I do you always get the people dismissing any information one can interpret if its not explicitly stated by a character in game.

17 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

I think they referred to Octavia's Anthem (Cephalon Suda), The Sacrifice (Red Veil but feature more than about), Silver Grove (New Loka) Glast's Gambit (Perrin technically) and Chains of Harrow (SM featured) where the Arbiters as yet, have nothing like these.

On 2021-02-17 at 3:14 AM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I'm mostly concerned with lore revelations helping to flesh out the world and story. SM doesn't have a dedicated quest either, but they're at least present in other parts of the game, such as the earth relay rebuilding event, and being referenced in game modes and other quests. Arbiters we know literally nothing about except what's written in their syndicate description. Sure, I can take passive revelations from arbitrations and their appearance as a form of lore but if I do you always get the people dismissing any information one can interpret if its not explicitly stated by a character in game.

you noticed I hope they aren't unique? Silver Grove is the only quest that talks about any Syndicate. Octavia's Anthem is set by Cephalon Suda but not technically about her Syndicate. Glast's Gambit is again featuring Perrin Sequence but not strictly into the hows or whys they left Corpus outside of a feud between Nef Anyo (who incidentally connects Solaris United, Perrin Sequence and Gratham Void) and Glast. The Chains of Harrow features SM and Red Veil not about their lore. Why are you only thinking Arbiters are left out?

These are all valid points, I was just guessing that maybe this covers what they think covers syndicates role because they mentioned that hex was the most ignored and therefore Arbitrations. I recall, Steven (see what I did) saying they hired a new writer (e.g. The past halloween event) which was interesting and clever as blue kuva, so maybe we shall have plenty to look forward to soon enough.

1 minute ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

These are all valid points, I was just guessing that maybe this covers what they think covers syndicates role because they mentioned that hex was the most ignored and therefore Arbitrations. I recall, Steven (see what I did) saying they hired a new writer (e.g. The past halloween event) which was interesting and clever as blue kuva, so maybe we shall have plenty to look forward to soon enough.

I decided that this might be an opportunity to ask what thoughts are for having a new syndicate faction or two, based on some of the newer lore and direction of the game

How about making the annoying focus orbs offer 2 energy orbs or 5 kuva to people that are millions above max focus. I would say turn them off but I feel like they might somehow be useful in describing a bug or passage of time or in helping direct newer players. Though, their presence in Mastery test was truly terrible. There you have my random thoughyt of the day that will hopefully inspire others.

Since we are getting more railjack stuff. 

Please add back in the Sentient fighters from Scarlet Spear, for those who want the codex scans, and for the avionics they drop as well.  

Change how spectra vandal is farmed, with this being corpus railjack please add it to a drop table from those missions or enemies rather than having the triple RNG it is behind now (rng of the derelict spawning, rng of terminal spawning in derelict, and rng of getting the part you need)

Also I know Simulacrum is a touchy subject but can we get a place to test out railjack and archwing/weapons those things being locked out is just weird and makes them feel less part of the normal game testing ability.  

I've been playing Warframe for at least the past 6 years.  Players like me are starving for new high-quality content that is not cosmetic & not a re-skin of existing content!

It feels as if you are ignoring veteran Warframe players & are catering ONLY to the "Fashion-Frame" & brand new players.

I have spent several hundred dollars (of RL money) over the past 6 years.  However, due to the fact that you're largely ignoring players like me - I no longer wish to financially support you unless you release content as described above.  I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only veteran player that feels this way.

Please announce & release the kind of content that I'm talking about.

45 minutes ago, GkarB5 said:

I've been playing Warframe for at least the past 6 years.  Players like me are starving for new high-quality content that is not cosmetic & not a re-skin of existing content!

It feels as if you are ignoring veteran Warframe players & are catering ONLY to the "Fashion-Frame" & brand new players.

I have spent several hundred dollars (of RL money) over the past 6 years.  However, due to the fact that you're largely ignoring players like me - I no longer wish to financially support you unless you release content as described above.  I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only veteran player that feels this way.

Please announce & release the kind of content that I'm talking about.

High quality is subjective. You should be more specific or provide examples/idea of what would be new  "high-quality" content.

On 2021-02-17 at 4:49 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

I think they referred to Octavia's Anthem (Cephalon Suda), The Sacrifice (Red Veil but feature more than about), Silver Grove (New Loka) Glast's Gambit (Perrin technically) and Chains of Harrow (SM featured) where the Arbiters as yet, have nothing like these.

The Sacrifice never involved the Red Veil, that quest revolved around Ballas, the Lotus & the Orokin Dax that was transformed into Excalibur Umbra. The Chains of Harrow revolved around Palladino & the Red Veil's founding figure, Rell. Sure, Steel Meridian played a small part in it, but the majority of the lore was focused around the Red Veil's decline, Rell's spiritual distress & the Man in the Wall. I'm in full agreement when it comes to delivering a quest centered around the Arbiters of Hexis, they lack any in-depth lore that would make them interesting. I also hope that DE does release a Steel Meridian quest, one that involves a mysterious Grineer doctor known as Tengus. He's never been seen ingame before, and having a sort of Grineer counterpart to Protea or Valkyr (post-Alad V Gersemi deconstruction) would be pretty neat.

I just miss old-fashioned Warframe quests. Before DE gets way ahead of themselves by diving into Tau, we need to wrap up some business in the Origin System. I'd love to get two more great additions to the arsenal out of this affair.

Archived