Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Polarities Survey + Results

[DE]Purzzle

Hiho everybody!

The results are ready!

But first up: If you haven't scrolled through the discussion or results yet (nor participated in the first survey), then why don't you do so now?

More data is more good. I'll start updating things as soon as I get some more responses.

Results

Spoiler

2vMWmFZ.png

Spoiler

Im4KlEV.png

Spoiler

sbVBLmr.png

Spoiler

Survey data: Imgur Gallery | Google Sheet

Stuff

Past Surveys | Discord | Twitter | FAQ

Cheers!

Spoiler

A Forma a day keeps the Sentients away. Tenno use up dozens, sometimes hundrets of Forma during their journeys through the star chart to squeeze out that last bit of modding space.

But are the main polarities (V/D/-) equally important? Is more Forma always more good?

Lets find out with this short (3-4 min) survey!

Results, when/where?

I'll wait a few days for answers to come in before working on the visuals. The results will be posted on reddit, WF forums, twitter & discord.

Giveaway

I'll randomly choose 100 participants (PC only) and gift them weapon slots. Big thanks to Stormcaster for helping with the giveaway!

Not 100% sure what was meant by the "Would you like it, if Forma were to unlock all basic polarities (V/D/-) instead of only one?" question. Does this mean Universal Forma or stacking forma on a mod slot? Universal, definitely not, stacking, perhaps. I would think even if stacking forma was a thing, a stacked slot shouldn't be halving all the stacked forma, but instead decreasing it by less than half.

Archived