Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

I've got both drops so far available to claim in my Twitch profile, but it says an Error occurred and the drop was not claimed whenever I try claiming . I've unlinked and relinked twice now, no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: looks like the claim went through anyway. The items showed up in-game within a couple hours.

Edited by Zedar451

Again, I didn't get the drop until after I played a mission, despite about 40 minutes between claiming it in Twitch and actually logging into Warframe. (Not a big deal, but it's still weird and worth mentioning.)

Edited by nebfab

3 minutes ago, nebfab said:

Again, I didn't get the drop until after I played a mission, despite about 40 minutes between claiming it in Twitch and actually logging into Warframe.

Exact same experience. I had actually forgotten about the stream and played for quite a while, but sometime randomly after completing a mission (I don't even think it was my first mission) I got mail from Teshin.

I'm letting the Cadenza helmet simmer in the drops because I already made it, so I want to see how long I can push this, and if I'll have to claim it to claim tomorrow's drop. Been trying to do these stress tests because I have the drops for this week, so feedback like yours is valuable.

Edited by FilibusterCrabz
  • Like 1

For me the same as for many other players, i relinked my accounts twice now, but didn't get neither the reactor nore the helmet, although twitch says both items are claimed. For the reactor there is also still this claim button, butt pressing it shows only the red faillure message on top. Reading the thread, I figure the whole thing doesn't really work now.

edit: Ok, now I'm confused. Without doing anything both items just popped up

Edited by Sir.HC

29 minutes ago, Sir.HC said:

For me the same as for many other players, i relinked my accounts twice now, but didn't get neither the reactor nore the helmet, although twitch says both items are claimed. For the reactor there is also still this claim button, butt pressing it shows only the red faillure message on top. Reading the thread, I figure the whole thing doesn't really work now.

edit: Ok, now I'm confused. Without doing anything both items just popped up

There's often an hours long delay between triggering a drop and delivery. 

• Like 1

Need help please. I didnt get the drops in game for both today and yesterdays stream. Yes, I have unlinked and relinked from both twitch.tv and warframe websites. Yes, I see the progress bar. Yes, it says i got the drop, and yes I claimed and it confirmed that I claimed it. And no, I didnt receive it in game. And yes, I did wait. Claimed the golden potato yesterday and claimed the helmet cosmetic and 12am. Now its 1.30am. Please fix it. The previous twitch drops worked fine for me. This new one doesnt. I'm on PC btw.

Edit: Dont know if the dev's did anything, but I got it 5 mins after posting this. If it is the dev's, thanks a bunch guys for the quick action! Love ya!

Edited by ResidentOfTheVoid
Additional info

1 hour ago, JustSome169 said:

fun fact at least for me Feb 17 stream.... no notification...maybe it was just me

I got my notification super late like 15 minutes in. luckily I remembered right before and was already bringing up twitch.  

So far it's still working for me.  I really want the free shawzin so I'm excited for tomorrow.

2 hours ago, nebfab said:

Again, I didn't get the drop until after I played a mission, despite about 40 minutes between claiming it in Twitch and actually logging into Warframe. (Not a big deal, but it's still weird and worth mentioning.)

Same here: re-logging didn't do anything for successful claiming, after playing a mission I've actually got a message in my E-Mail Box, yep its a pain in all the orifices you can imagine....

Just to add some another anecdote to this experience.

Living in UTC+11 is an unfriendly time-zone for the streams. Two of us play from computers near enough to see each other's screens.

Tuesday's drop was 8am Wednesday. I was awake and at my computer, the other user was not but had Twitch open on the Warframe channel.

I clicked on something in the channel and received my Tuesday drop. His screen showed the channel running but I didn't pay attention to it after that. He did not receive the drop.

Wednesday's stream was 2am Thursday. Twitch open on both machines but neither of us was awake to click on anything. No drops received. Twitch was watching whatever channel we got sent to in the raid afterwards.

It appears the stream requires some interaction before it will consider you to be "watching" for the sake of drops, even though the video and sound are playing.

Well, the drops were nice while they lasted. Thanks Twitch :(

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Digressive said:

This has been my experience with drops 2.0 so far, hope it helps some of you out.

I unlinked and relinked my accounts when this post went live last week.

I watched stream on Tuesday and claimed the drop on Twitch during the stream.

Logged into Warframe a few hours later, didn't have the drop.

Logged into Warframe several hours later after sleeping. I received the drop and the inbox message from Teshin was timestamped when I logged in previously.

Watched stream today (Wednesday) and claimed the drop on Twitch again during the stream.

Logged into Warframe just after stream, no drop.

Logged out and then back in again immediately, and I received the drop.

Still not working, I've been getting Twitch drops for years until this new system went live.

Do I need to have the chat window open or just the video window showing, I see Helen showing the system in today's Stream and it doesn't appear to need to be open, or do you have to open the chat window at least once during the Stream, if that is so then goodbye drops 2.0 because some of us cannot be on at the exact time the Stream is running because of geo location.

Unlinked and Relinked a few times now this is getting frustrating. I run the standalone Twitch program installed on my computer, now because the Streams are rarely on during my time awake I leave my program running and it has always worked for the drops before 2.0, my active status is green while it's running, I watch the streams when I get up.

Going to see if a web-browser page works because now missing drops that I use to always get is not good considering I always got them in the past.

I hope this is just a phase of bugs and it gets fixed because I'm going to be peeved if I miss a drop I really want, damn Twitch for changing their system, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Edit:
Forgot to mention the Stream is still playing when I get up, or I should say it's moved over to the Warframe Creator that follows the Stream and my status is showing as green still.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1