Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

unlinked and relinked my account for the 5 or 6 time now no message in game that I got the drops. I checked my twitch inventory and it shows that I did claim all three, but in game I have nothing. is anyone having the same problem where they claimed the drops but didn't get them in game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Unfortunately, based on my experience and the accounts of others in the thread, you need to manually interact to actually begin the stream on the channel once it goes live. You can't just leave the tab open and let Twitch start the stream automatically.

Except you can. If you open up the stream page and hit play, it will just sit there with a loading circle, and when the stream does actually start... it starts. I got both the helmet and shawzin this way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

Except you can. If you open up the stream page and hit play, it will just sit there with a loading circle, and when the stream does actually start... it starts. I got both the helmet and shawzin this way.

When I open the Warframe page before the stream I just get a "Warframe was Live x hours ago. Click here to watch the most recent stream!" even once the stream starts 10 minutes later. If I open the stream once they've gone live, sure, it will autoplay. You can't have the tab open preemptively, though. You could theoretically set a script to periodically refresh the page, but you can't open it beforehand without some preparation.

Edited by FilibusterCrabz

3 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

When I open the Warframe page before the stream I just get a "Warframe was Live x hours ago. Click here to watch the most recent stream!" even once the stream starts 10 minutes later. If I open the stream once they've gone live, sure, it will autoplay. You can't have the tab open preemptively, though. You could theoretically set a script to periodically refresh the page, but you can't open it beforehand with some preparation.

Click on the word "Warframe" below that, or the chat tab. It opens the stream page. Hit play.

I'd suggest not using chrome, since I've had long streaks of not getting drops and i'm not sure what chrome is doing that causes it.

Edited by IspanoLFW
  • Like 1

20 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Hello!

Popping in for a status update post Drops 2.0 launch.

1. We're aware of the 'Error' occurring when attempting to Claim the drop after the campaign (stream) has ended - investigating with Twitch + internal tests.
  2. After Drops 2.0 launch our initial information that Drops in your Twitch Inventory lasts forever was incorrect. After some live testing it appears that you must claim the Drop within 24 hours of the campaign (stream) ending. This is an ongoing discussion to determine an official answer.

We appreciate the understanding as we adopt the new Twitch Drop 2.0 program. 

Still cannot i get the drop for both platforms from one Twitch account? Example: PC and PS4. 

2 hours ago, Dishonored said:

question, if i'm at work and have the stream running on my pc until i'm back home 
can i still click the claim button or it will be expired if i doesn't claim it during the stream ?

Based on the new information from testing and what Megan has said, you will be able to claim it within 24 hours of the stream. So getting it when you come back home from work shouldn't be a problem, provided you can get Twitch to start the stream while you're afk.

On 2021-02-19 at 2:27 PM, (PSN)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Not worth the hassle.

I'm having strongly mixed feelings about not tuning in soon enough to get the shawzin.  It might have almost been worth the hassle.  Maybe.  A week full of identical nogles definitely isn't.  except maybe as a test to make sure I get the umbral forma on friday.  Really though, the hassle feels like a disincentive to watch a stream I might have otherwise watched just to be supportive of the channel.

Edited by mkah_mvet

Am 19.2.2021 um 19:26 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Hello!

Popping in for a status update post Drops 2.0 launch.

1. We're aware of the 'Error' occurring when attempting to Claim the drop after the campaign (stream) has ended - investigating with Twitch + internal tests.
  2. After Drops 2.0 launch our initial information that Drops in your Twitch Inventory lasts forever was incorrect. After some live testing it appears that you must claim the Drop within 24 hours of the campaign (stream) ending. This is an ongoing discussion to determine an official answer.

We appreciate the understanding as we adopt the new Twitch Drop 2.0 program. 

What about the claims of people that the feature doesn't work on mobile? While I only have my Xbox and phone, do I need to use the website via forced desktop mode on my phone? 

Thought the Drops can always be picked up. Had not picket up the Reactor on Tuesday, when i looked in on Thursday he was no longer there. Have already inquired at Twitch, but no Answer received.

How long do you have to pick up the drops?

4 hours ago, Tr0yMC said:

Thought the Drops can always be picked up. Had not picket up the Reactor on Tuesday, when i looked in on Thursday he was no longer there. Have already inquired at Twitch, but no Answer received.

How long do you have to pick up the drops?

Currently within 24 hours.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Luminence_Falls said:

Unfortunately 2.0 doesn't  work on consoles or apps  i don't know why theyd switch over like that but i guess no drops for metill they fix that

Cant say for consoles but they work perfectly fine on the android app, and while i havent tried it should work on any browser including mobile browsers. 

On 2021-02-19 at 9:31 PM, Zendadaist said:

Only 24hrs to claim is terrible. I can see that forever claims might get unwieldy for people who are very active across many channels, but Twitch should make it a week at least.

Ohhh, I heard it was evergreen (doesn't expire). RIP to all of my drops from last week. 😒

I relinked my account yet I didn't get Octavia's noggle now, even though I claimed it on the twitch drops section, was this system supposed to fix the faulty drops? because it ain't working.

Will relink again, see if it changes something by tomorrow.

EDIT: got it after some minutes, I didn't get it instantly nor did I got it after restarting the game, weird, guess it has a delay or something, didn't happen with the old system, in the old system you either got it instantly or didn't get it at all.

Edited by (PSN)xBellikx

This new drop system sucks.

Had to relink twice to finally get it going which, ok, fine. One time problem.

However, if the drop ends at 12:00 PM PST, like today... even if you reached 100% before then, you if try to claim at 12:01 PM, you can't claim it.

How about opening up the drop windows a bit, share the love to people that can't have their faces glued to twitch and only twitch for some arbitrary, different hour each day? Gods forbid someone be finishing up a phone call or even finishing up an actual warframe mission and misses a 2 minute window to click the claim button.

18 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Currently within 24 hours.

Mine gives an error if I click it even a minute after the stream end.

Edited by AllSystemsGo