Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

En 12/2/2021 a las 18:47, [DE]Megan dijo:

Hello Tenno!

Back in 2017 we launched Warframe Twitch Drops and made continual back-end changes for stability, variety, and overall fixing. Now in 2021 we’re excited to launch Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 - a more user friendly Drop experience!

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone must relink their Twitch Account to their Warframe Account to be eligible for Twitch Drops 2.0. Follow these easy steps below to unlink/relink:

56422bc2a35c73ef5b1942d204540ded.png

1944650c4fbf9423dee1a6d0d0bf7a47.png

What you can expect from Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0:

Upon entering the stream while a drop is active, you’ll be greeted with a chat message at the top of the chat window which can be expanded to see more details about the drop at a glance.

By clicking your Twitch icon in the top right, you’ll see a progression bar depicting how close you are towards claiming the Twitch Drop. Clicking the drop will take you to the Drops main page where a more detailed description of the Warframe Twitch Drop can be read.

Once you have met the Twitch Drop criteria (30 minute watch time, etc) a popup in the chat window will appear for you to manually claim your Drop. 

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory  

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

That’s it! Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 will debut this Tuesday, February 16th during our Working From Home Community Stream. 

Thanks!

==================================

Followed these instructions step by step. It shows claimed in my twitch account, however.nothing could be found in my wf inventory. It has been 20 hours since I claimed the drops but still haven't received in the game. Anyone got the same issue?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SafeRoom said:

Error Occurred

Drop was not claimed.

I f'ing knew it.

It's not letting me claim it.

Why can't you people just leave well enough alone, the old system was finally working.

unknown.png

Why don't you chill out, IT'S NOT DE's FAULT Twitch has forced this change on them under a new system which everyone including DE is trying to work out the bugs to keep all us viewers happy.

I'm also getting spasmodic drops here and there, I just hope the Umbra Forma doesn't have a bug moment on the day.

• Like 4
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Slayer-.:

Why don't you chill out, IT'S NOT DE's FAULT Twitch has forced this change on them under a new system which everyone including DE is trying to work out the bugs to keep all us viewers happy.

I'm also getting spasmodic drops here and there, I just hope the Umbra Forma doesn't have a bug moment on the day.

<---this

Has anyone figured out a solution to the "Error Occurred. Drop was not claimed." error? 

The drops have been working fine except for the one from yesterday. I can't seem to claim that one. 

Edited by TheAvidoZ

Followed instructions in post . . .

Twitch shows some drops as 'claimed' and some are 'ready to claim' (Error: Drop was not claimed message)

None of the drops showed up in my inventory in game (pressed claim from Drops menu in Twitch within 24 hours)

Re-connected Twitch to WF account again according to post but still the same problem

Edit 1: Just noticed an additional issue today - Drop progress reset just before completion at 30 mins from >90% back to 3%! Twice on today's stream! (watched for full 1 hour and there were no connectivity issues) Anyone else?

Edit 2: Finally got most of the drops in the mail in game (except Wednesday's where progress reset itself in the Twitch app for some reason). They showed up in game after 3-4 days, so I guess the drops are technically working for the most part. Fingers crossed on Umbra forma and future drops working . . .

Edited by (XBOX)Zeruvius
  • Like 1
vor 13 Stunden schrieb ShuTaiTim:

Followed these instructions step by step. It shows claimed in my twitch account, however.nothing could be found in my wf inventory. It has been 20 hours since I claimed the drops but still haven't received in the game. Anyone got the same issue?

The same for me - twitch says I claimed it but nothing ingame. 

• Like 1

can anyone confirm it works on the phone app?

Missed two previous streams because twitch decided to just stop sending notifications. Todays stream is right at time when I'm getting home from work so I tried watching it on phone app but there's no way to monitor the progress on the phone. Got home and started stream on PC at about 34 min and my profile showed there was absolutely no progress from the app. So of course I didn't get this drop either 'cause there was not enough time left. And I'm missing tomorrow because 3am stream = not good.

This is honestly annoying...

• Like 1

I've re-linked my account according to the post but I didn't get any rewards while having the stream open for the entire duration of the stream. Nothing shows up in my twitch inventory

• Like 1
On 2021-02-12 at 3:55 PM, CashewFrame said:

Wait... is there a audio twitch app thingy? Or are you just listening on your headphones with it in another tab.

Also, it will work, because you can claim it later.

Its not a audio version, but you can turn off the video.   I was driving to Colorado during Tenocon last year, and turned off the video so just audio only - and got the drops listening in that way.

10 hours ago, Dapal003 said:

I've re-linked my account according to the post but I didn't get any rewards while having the stream open for the entire duration of the stream. Nothing shows up in my twitch inventory

When viewing the Stream do you only have the video window or do you have the video chat version window open that allows you to open and close the chat stream via a button arrow?

Edit:
Added some more info that may or may not help.

This is what works for myself, if I do it any other way it just fails.

Cmu0lmK.png 

After you switch from the above screen shot view to this one below the chat window will be active, red line points to the button you use to open and close the Streams Chat.

YcwlfZZ.png 

This is my own way of making sure it runs.

Edited by Slayer-.
On 2021-02-23 at 8:39 PM, ShuTaiTim said:

This happened to me last week have all three drops according to twitch, but nothing in game.

You guys really shouldn't be putting umbra forma into twitch drops.  Not everyone can watch the streams due to real life responsibilities.  No, leaving it running on one of my devices isn't an option while I'm at work.  Drops like this that cannot be reliably obtained outside of rare alerts and 1-2 from NW should be made into GOTL alerts instead of being twitch drops.

You especially shouldn't be doing it while the system isn't even working reliably for the people that can watch the streams.

Edited by (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan
  • Like 6