Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Give it time. I've had to wait several hours. Specifically, try to do missions to update the mail data for your Orbiter. You could also go to a relay or Cetus or similar. Just leave your Orbiter to refresh it; it takes time, regardless. Definitely not as instantaneous as Twitch Drops 1.0

K, thanks!

My account says "claim now" and "claimed" and an "error occurred - drop was not claimed", is this a bug? I did not get the news to re-link my Twitch so it is still linked from 7 months ago :S

P.S. I still do not have the umbral forma despite doing a mission. I hope I get it.

unknown.png

Edited by sarez55

Just now, sarez55 said:

My account says "claim now" and "claimed" and an "error occurred - drop was not claimed", is this a bug? I did not get the news to re-link my Twitch so it is still linked from 7 months ago :S

unknown.png

This is the same problem I got, but I relinked my accounts when they changed it.

So the download process started. Checked in "Drops". There was a progress bar running. I was listening to the stream and playing the game in parallel. Once the stream was close to finish I went to the Inventory to claim the forma. The download was nowhere to be seen. No forma to claim.

Trying relogging, relinking, completing a mission ... etc.

Waste of time. Terrible system. I am pissed off. Logging off for the weekend as this hassle killed my mood to play.   

Yeah, I got screwed by the unlink and relink thing as I didnt know about it and was just listening to the tail end of the stream when I got up this morning. May I ask why we had to unlink and relink? I understand that Warframe was moving over to a new twitch drop system, BUT this honestly should have been taken care of for us as an automatic thing rather than making more work for us and tripping up folks. Though it seems like even if we did, a lot of people didn't get it anyway with the progress bar getting stuck and all. Great system, ten outta ten!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eagerstriker said:

Though it seems like even if we did, a lot of people didn't get it anyway with the progress bar getting stuck and all.

The progress bar got stuck for very few people. The progress bar stopped because the campaign was set to run until 3PM EST, regardless of the length of the stream, so after 3PM if you didn't meet the requirements (like myself, at 93%) the campaign was over and the drop no longer available.

I discovered this when I went to the campaign page and saw that it listed the campaign as being over while the DevStream audio was still playing in another tab.

On 2021-02-12 at 1:47 PM, [DE]Megan said:

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

That’s it! Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 will debut this Tuesday, February 16th during our Working From Home Community Stream. 

Thanks!

==================================

Working well so far!

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Nickleby666 said:

What happens if we're not capable of claiming our twitch drops within the 24-hour period.because I've tried to claim the twitch drops and I keep getting an error over and over and over again and I'm afraid I'm going to lose these twitch drops

Do you have drops that are still showing up 24 hours after that are giving the error? If they are, you're definitely in the clear, because you won't see them after 24h otherwise. The error is a known issue DE is working with Twitch on, and according to Megan either in this thread or elsewhere the drops should still be claimed on your actual account, there's just a discrepancy between Twitch and the game regarding the UI.

49 minutes ago, Alavaris said:

I'm also encountering the error message with the drop showing up both as claimed and unclaimed and nothing at all received ingame. 

pYyMCbB.png

Same here, and I relinked my account last week so that's not the problem. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if we get the drop or not.

My issue is I am at work when all this stuff is always going on and am only able to listen to the stream from my phone and can only take a glancing look when something catches my ear so I can remember what to look for when watching later at home. never got to claim the noggle or the umbra forma bp.

Edited by 000MrWolf000

11 minutes ago, 000MrWolf000 said:

My issue is I am at work when all this stuff is always going on and am only able to listen to the stream from my phone and can only take a glancing look when something catches my ear so I can remember what to look for when watching later at home. never got to claim the noggle or the umbra forma bp.

You can claim the drop within 24 hours as long as you actually meet the 30 minute requirement. You don't have to do that part during the stream. If you earned the Umbra you can still claim that right now!

20 minutes ago, Veritable_Vox said:

Same here, and I relinked my account last week so that's not the problem. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if we get the drop or not.

I've gotten all the drops since the change, some claiming during the stream, some after.

The error here happens when you claim AFTER the stream is over. Refreshing the page or hitting again puts it into claimed.

Again, i've gotten them ALL, including today's, which I was asleep for and claimed 3 hours later.

• Like 2

So, I'm having issues with the 2.0 drops system.

When it first started, I unlinked and then linked my accounts before the date that they would go live. Then, I watched the stream to get the Gold Potato drop and got it about an hour after I'd claimed it, so I assumed things were working fine...

...Until this week's drops, that is. See, I watched HomeTime yesterday and the DevStream today and claimed both of the drops I'm supposed to get (the Octavia Noggle and the Umbra Forma BP), but now that I've logged into Warframe, I am not seeing EITHER of the messages that I have them.

Back during the previous drops system, I could just watch, and when I could log in (since RL is a thing), I'd instantly have an email saying I had a drop. With this new system, I don't know WHEN or even IF I'll get my drops.

Please, DE... Find a way to get drops to us who claimed our drops during stream but haven't got them yet.

9 minutes ago, MoondustStar said:

So, I'm having issues with the 2.0 drops system.

When it first started, I unlinked and then linked my accounts before the date that they would go live. Then, I watched the stream to get the Gold Potato drop and got it about an hour after I'd claimed it, so I assumed things were working fine...

...Until this week's drops, that is. See, I watched HomeTime yesterday and the DevStream today and claimed both of the drops I'm supposed to get (the Octavia Noggle and the Umbra Forma BP), but now that I've logged into Warframe, I am not seeing EITHER of the messages that I have them.

Back during the previous drops system, I could just watch, and when I could log in (since RL is a thing), I'd instantly have an email saying I had a drop. With this new system, I don't know WHEN or even IF I'll get my drops.

Please, DE... Find a way to get drops to us who claimed our drops during stream but haven't got them yet.

As has been stated repeatedly, it takes a while. Run some missions. Do things to refresh the data in your Orbiter, like going to Cetus or literally anything that involves not being on it. Come back. It has taken me many hours to get certain drops. Your account is linked, as evidenced by the fact that you got the potato.

9 minutes ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

As has been stated repeatedly, it takes a while. Run some missions. Do things to refresh the data in your Orbiter, like going to Cetus or literally anything that involves not being on it. Come back. It has taken me many hours to get certain drops. Your account is linked, as evidenced by the fact that you got the potato.

True, though, but the one from a day ago should've happened sometime that day. I finally got both of mine when I went to the Relay that Baro was on.