Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

Ugh.... Never saw the "Needs to be claimed within 24 hours" part...

Haven't had the time to play the last months, but still watched a bit of the twitch streams. Mostly having it on in the background while working. 

Missing out on a months worth of twitch drops is ever so slightly annoying. 

• Like 1
On 2021-03-15 at 7:53 AM, TheLoobster said:

Ugh.... Never saw the "Needs to be claimed within 24 hours" part...

Haven't had the time to play the last months, but still watched a bit of the twitch streams. Mostly having it on in the background while working. 

Missing out on a months worth of twitch drops is ever so slightly annoying. 

I know the feel, I love getting loots and i miss alot www lol. :smile:

• Like 2
22 hours ago, (PSN)JusDoinMeBruh said:

I haven’t received any of the drops that I have claimed. 

One thing I have noticed is that I either need to play a mission or log out and back in again in order for the drop to register in-game. Weird.

Never had this problem with Drops 1.0. I really wish DE would just switch back. From what I can tell, Twitch is still running Drops 1.0 as many developer accounts have not switched over.

I know that's not going to happen, so I hope they work out the kinks soon. Yeah, soon (TM)...

On 2021-03-20 at 3:29 PM, Thunder_Chief said:

One thing I have noticed is that I either need to play a mission or log out and back in again in order for the drop to register in-game. Weird.

Never had this problem with Drops 1.0. I really wish DE would just switch back. From what I can tell, Twitch is still running Drops 1.0 as many developer accounts have not switched over.

I know that's not going to happen, so I hope they work out the kinks soon. Yeah, soon (TM)...

I haven’t gotten any of them 

• Like 1

I kinda miss the old version, even though I've never tried it. From what I can gather, the old version gave you Twitch drops as long as the Warframe streamer was a partner. And now, it looks like you only get the Twitch drops from the main Warframe Twitch account. Then again, the info I'm finding isn't exactly recent, with the most recent one being from June of last year. If possible, can someone tell me if there's anything I missed or got wrong?

• Like 1

How do we know if we're on the twitch drop 2.0 or not? I was watching the stream earlier today and unlinked/linked my twitch account about 15 minutes into the stream. I did watch for only about 30 minutes but I wasn't sure if the counter reset when I disconnected my twitch account. 

Edit: I didn't get a notification on Twitch that I received the drop, but apparently I only had about 4 hours to claim it and during that timeframe, I was out on a bike ride and didn't check until just now. There was only a 4 hour window to claim these items? su5DDtH.png

Edited by aznfoo
I didn't receive a notification while watching the stream that I had this drop.
  • Like 1

I have relinked my username it says link to DeuelsRule, but yet I've watched twitch stream twice so far for longer than 40 minutes and I haven't recieved any prizes from watching.  I didn't do anything wrong followed step by step.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just like many others I am no longer able to get Twitch drops despite having relinked the account as stated in the description (including unlinking it from Warframe.com and also from removing the link on Twitch before relinking it) and attending the streams for the full duration. Both accounts show that they are linked.

I actually did this multiple times over the past few weeks without receiving any drops after the streams.

27 minutes ago, OP-R8R said:

Just like many others I am no longer able to get Twitch drops despite having relinked the account as stated in the description (including unlinking it from Warframe.com and also from removing the link on Twitch before relinking it) and attending the streams for the full duration. Both accounts show that they are linked.

I actually did this multiple times over the past few weeks without receiving any drops after the streams.

Do the drops show up in your twitch inventory as claimed?

Same problem as above poster

• Drops 2.0 already set up for my account (worked last week, so many flowers)
  • Twitch says the drop has been claimed
  • Play a mission, no drop
  • Log out and back in, no drop
  • Play another mission, no drop

Already a rough start to the day for Xbox players with CTD problems from the update, and this isn't helping.

Also, I'm not really loving the 30min needed for a drop.  The progress bar doesn't immediately reset when it hits 100%, it lingers for a while.  This stream I hit 100% and claimed the drop asap, but the bar just stayed full for about five minutes before going back to 0%.  Same thing happened last week.  I tried refreshing the page on one day, and just waiting it out on the following days stream, didn't make any difference either way.  So DE says you can get up to two drops per stream but that's not actually true.  It would probably work if DE changed it to 25min needed, but I'm not familiar with the inner workings of the drop system so I don't know if you even can do intervals less than 30min.

Hey guys,

I have a different problem, but it might be part of the overall problem. The timing of the progress of the drop doesn't start until 20 minutes later at times, so it doesn't begin registering the progress bar until later. So I had waited for 40 minutes until the end of the stream and the progress bar was at 70% before ending. Somebody probably needs to check the twitch progress bar for Warframe for glitches. Please fix the problem. Thank you!😀😅

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Drops seem broken on Xbox after update.... For the first time since the the change I haven't received the drop when I claimed it.

Drops are broken for xbox.

• 3 weeks later...

So I did create a ticket about this already but I just thought about copypasting it here too, in case someone else has an easy fix for next time:

After watching todays (30.04.21) Devstream, I went to claim my Twitch drop as usual, however even after half an hour, I still haven't received anything ingame.
My account is correctly linked, as I have correctly received the items in previous 2.0 drops. The only difference this time was that I claimed the drop on the iOS App instead of on a Win10 PC running Chrome as I usually would.
WF was not running while I claimed he drop, and I have restarted Warframe twice from Windows, but the drop still didn't appear.

I am aware this will not get me my items, but if this is an issue with Drop Claiming it would be great if I could watch on my phone in the future without worrying that I will miss out on fancy decor or items.

Also, just as a follow up, it didn't appear at a later point either. It's way past 24h post-stream now and no Scintillant.

*cries in scintillant* At least it wasn't whisps I guess.