Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)CheeseWife27 said:

I need help. I followed all directions but i dont know how Twitch works. How do I know what to watch?

In the app search warframe. 

Follow the official channel and turn on notifications.

Once a stream starts you can click on your profile item and you should get a drop down menu. (don't forget to actually start watching the stream)

Select the drops option and from there you can confirm they are working and monitor their progress.

Claim drops as the progress bar fills to get them sent to you in game. (logging back in may be required if you are in game during the stream)

Claiming drops as soon as they complete will allow for consecutive drops (getting more than one for a weekly campaign)

• 5 months later...

Oh man I just watched 2h of twitch prime and got ripped off for reward since I was watching it on my phone and I never use or watch the chat .Even if I try it is going so fast you are not able to read anything on there so what's the point it should be just switched off .This new way of getting twitch drops is so bad man used to be I get on my phone watch the stream log on Warframe get in game message with my reward .This is complete BS now! Plus they added some stupid loot bag so if you do not klick on it it does not even count on the counter the time you are watching .And even if it did you have only limited amount of time to claim drop or it will expire !!! How stupid is all this I hate it !!

ON Smart TV or Phone ,Tablet with I always used to watch DE Streams I never get any rewards ever since they implemented 2.0 Twitch Drops ! since i do not get pop up message to klick on loot bag or loot crate or whatever BS is that so counter can start counting time .That render counter useless plus it limit me in case I want twitch drop to use Desktop  and a Monitor .I hate watching any Stream or TV ..Movie related stuff on my PC .I use it only for gaming and if I am not using it someone else use it I have large family .So to sum things up  It would be awesome to get back how it was back on 1.0 twitch drops maybe just add that counter but for that one to start on auto as soon as you start watching with no need to confirm or interact with it and it would be even more awesome if drops does not need to be claimed .Instead they just come on their own like before !! Please fix this guys !!

2 hours ago, MoonOrchid said:

Oh man I just watched 2h of twitch prime and got ripped off for reward since I was watching it on my phone and I never use or watch the chat .Even if I try it is going so fast you are not able to read anything on there so what's the point it should be just switched off

You dont need to interact with the chat at all to get drops.

Plus they added some stupid loot bag so if you do not klick on it it does not even count on the counter the time you are watching .And even if it did you have only limited amount of time to claim drop or it will expire

Counter starts like 10s tuning on the stream and that limited time to claim is usually few hours. Confirming each time is frustrating but it also makes sure you just don't open it muted in the background. You can't open multiple streams on several tabs to get multiple rewards from different streams in one go anymore though.

ON Smart TV or Phone ,Tablet with I always used to watch DE Streams I never get any rewards ever since they implemented 2.0 Twitch Drops ! since i do not get pop up message to klick on loot bag or loot crate or whatever BS is that so counter can start counting time

Dunno how it works on TV or tablet but Twitch app allows to claim the rewards from inventory very easily with dedicated button. Maybe you are not logged in on your linked account? Re-link it for good measure.

.So to sum things up  It would be awesome to get back how it was back on 1.0 twitch drops maybe just add that counter but for that one to start on auto as soon as you start watching with no need to confirm or interact with it and it would be even more awesome if drops does not need to be claimed .Instead they just come on their own like before !! Please fix this guys !!

Unfortunately, no matter how convenient old method was it will never come back due to being it solely Twitch decision with this system, not DE. It is less prone to break like it used to on Tennocons, making DE to give the rewards to everyone. I also liked it just being passively watch but its up to Twitch.

Edited by RobWasHere