Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 15 - 19

[DE]Helen

was it a BP or  a full potato? 

I tuned in, watched the counter count down the percentage left to go. now my drop page on twitch says "claimed" but I have no potato BP and nothing in the drop inventory on Twitch.

I didnt click anything to claim any drops.

now , not only have I missed out on potential potato but i made the effort and have no potato and I are sad :(

I followed the exact directions for re-linking prior to the stream. I did not receive the drop, nor did I see it gain progress at all. I did not even see it in my inventory. There are people who did not re-link and it worked fine for them. I also know the new way is the same way Smite now does its drops, and those DO work. What's up? 

I relinked my account as soon as you asked. I watch Twitch with the Playstation app. There is NO REDEEM OPTION on the app. How do I get the drops from playstation? I don's have a computer. Nor acces to one. 1st day of new drops , 1st problem. I hope you fix this ASAP. I've been watching your streams daily for more than four years. Trying to not miss any. Today was the first time I didn't got the drop.

2 minutes ago, SevenMothers said:

was it a BP or  a full potato? 

I tuned in, watched the counter count down the percentage left to go. now my drop page on twitch says "claimed" but I have no potato BP and nothing in the drop inventory on Twitch.

I didnt click anything to claim any drops.

now , not only have I missed out on potential potato but i made the effort and have no potato and I are sad :(

It was a blueprint if you sign in on game is it in your inbox?

hace 1 hora, Takvahkiin dijo:

I re-linked my account last week and it was working on the updated 2.0 drop. Didn't work today after tuning in for the entire program....

Happened the same for me... it did show in my inventory, but I never was allowed to claim it

Well, i joined the stream after about 15 minutes, was showing my old link to both twitch and warframe website. Unlinked both, relinked, progress bar was filling up with plenty of time left on stream till 100%....unable to claim item from either the stream drop down or the inventory. It's just showing as ended with no redemption option.

Just started clicking through to check my settings in twitch. Apparently it kicked me off the progress bar at 43% :\ Are we going to have to babysit this and keep reconnecting to streams in the future?

So I noticed the drop thing showed up when I was logged in, but I was on mobile. I then clicked on my Twitch drops section, and it said "claim now!" so I clicked it, and I got an error saying I couldn't get the drop. So, is the new system bugged, or did I have to claim it in the midst of the stream?

2021/2/13 PM7点31分 , Aeoni 说:

Just a suggestion, but you may want to make the necessity to relink a little more obvious and visible? Maybe a headline? I am concerned for all the people who will show up on Tuesday and then be horribly disappointed because they did not read far enough down. <3

yup.... I am the one got suffered.....

I have logined twitch for half an hour and wake up this morning twitch showed that automatically claim the potato blueprint but I didn't receive it.

Now I found that we had to relink the account.... Everything is screwed now....

Can anyone tell me where should I go to ask for a potato back? 

Archived