Community Stream Schedule: February 15 - 19

Hopefully the twitch drop rewards stay in the account until you can claim them at your own time, gonna suck if you hace to claim it during or around that time... Having to do work shifts during the times of streams was manageable, click on stream during time on my phone, put phone in desk draw, pick up phone 2+ hours later when I finally go on break, reward 6+ hours later when I got off work.

• Like 1

Awesome drops! Looking forward to it. Have a good... [searches Google]... oh... Um, have a good Islander, Family, Nova Scotia Heritage, Louis Riel Day!

Edited by Krozber
On 2021-02-12 at 5:53 PM, Stalker_says_hello said:

Why not make a Google calendar people can subscribe to? 

In desktop mode

>click the gear

>goto add calendar

>Paste the next line into the text box and press enter

v5gh34ta83im7smjp76mojvgt8@group.calendar.google.com

Edited by (XBOX)Harrysowl
Adding directions
On 12/02/2021 at 10:47 AM, [DE]Megan said:

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory  

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

On 13/02/2021 at 5:10 PM, (XBOX)brenon45 said:

Hopefully the twitch drop rewards stay in the account until you can claim them at your own time, gonna suck if you hace to claim it during or around that time... Having to do work shifts during the times of streams was manageable, click on stream during time on my phone, put phone in desk draw, pick up phone 2+ hours later when I finally go on break, reward 6+ hours later when I got off work.

It was indicated in [DE] Megan's post that you can claim the Twitch Drop from the twitch inventory. 👍

• Like 1
On 2021-02-12 at 1:29 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: There will be no live stream as the team is away for a holiday in Canada
  • Tuesday: Orokin Reactor Blueprint
  • Wednesday: Cadenza Helmet Blueprint
  • Thursday: Nelumbo Shawzin

You guys should implement some sort of Duplicate Protection Plan for Drops like you did for Nightwave...

Example: If you already own the Cadenza Helmet you would get a Reactor or something like that instead.

I'm not sure it this would be possible but I think that I would be something that you guys should look into.😁

• Like 3
6 hours ago, (PSN)Slart-i-bartfast said:

I'm new so can someone give me some help. Am I able to be watching the stream and receive the reward at the same time as I am playing the game? Or will it big out?

You need to go to your warframe account on the warframe website. then link your warframe account with your twitch account. more instructions on the website, and then watch the streams. there will be a button for claiming the reward in the twitch chat after watching for the set amount of time, in this case 30 minutes, and if you miss it during the stream you can claim it in the drops menu in twitch

8 hours ago, (PSN)Slart-i-bartfast said:

I'm new so can someone give me some help. Am I able to be watching the stream and receive the reward at the same time as I am playing the game? Or will it big out?

Yes, you can do that. I had the stream on my phone while playing, so it shouldn't be a problem playing the game at the same time.

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic