Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 15 - 19

[DE]Helen

vor 16 Stunden schrieb (PSN)jrdehaisx:

I can not get it :( getting error, and still at the bottom it says I claimed it, but no inbox has been sent, who do I contact?

error.jpg

Same Problem. i Link and Unlink my Accounts last week.
Yesterday stream and todays stream watched, and i can see the Drops in the Menu, but if i try to pick them get teh same error.
I unlink and relink my Accout, problem still there :-(

18 hours ago, (PSN)jrdehaisx said:

I can not get it :( getting error, and still at the bottom it says I claimed it, but no inbox has been sent, who do I contact?

error.jpg

Got the same problem as well. Fresh relink 2 days ago.

Edit: Ok i got the reward but the error message was there on the first try to "claim" it.

No drops working.

Edit:
This is how I've always run my Twitch standalone program for a very long time and have received every drop, do I need to do something else now for it to work?

Fk4ChWZ.png

Edit: Update
Drop worked, running Twitch with a different window being displayed.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

No drops working.

Edit:
This is how I've always run my Twitch standalone program for a very long time and have received every drop, do I need to do something else now for it to work?

Fk4ChWZ.png

IT looks like now you have to be watching the streem in the chat a box will drop down and say claim only if your watching on a pc of phone then you claim your item. no longer can we just leave the streem up and get drops we have to work for them now.

21 hours ago, (XBOX)MARTINPANDORICA said:

IT looks like now you have to be watching the streem in the chat a box will drop down and say claim only if your watching on a pc of phone then you claim your item. no longer can we just leave the streem up and get drops we have to work for them now.

Well that's BS then if that's the case, I've always done it like this the stream does run and then finish and I do watch the stream later on so it really sucks we have to be AWAKE to get it started in chat mode, when in the past I've never had too, way to kill off viewers.

I'm in a Geo location that cannot be awake for 99% of DE streams so it looks like 2.0 has stopped me from viewing. :(

I really hope it's a bug if it's not then nice one Twitch you morons...

/ends mad mode typing.

Edit: Update

I checked the Drops area on Twitch today to see if it worked...and we had success.

I wanted to see how long the drops stay once it is in our Drops section...and looks like they stay for a 24 hour period as the Potato is gone but the Helm is still there as of this typing. The Potato was there while i was watching stream today but is gone as of 8:48PM Colorado time.

I did not claim it and from what the Warframe app says, i am at the 20 Reactors still from before the Tuesday stream which means i did not hit the CLAIM. 

So it is now known that if not claimed in 24 hours, the item will be gone. Will do another test with the Helm to see if ir disappears around 9 AM. 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)MARTINPANDORICA said:

no u can still get them in the drop inventory

7 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Well that's BS then if that's the case, I've always done it like this the stream does run and then finish and I do watch the stream later on so it really sucks we have to be AWAKE to get it started in chat mode, when in the past I've never had too, way to kill off viewers.

I'm in a Geo location that cannot be awake for 99% of DE streams so it looks like 2.0 has stopped me from viewing. :(

I really hope it's a bug if it's not then nice one Twitch you morons...

/ends mad mode typing.

ok if that guys right see your profile icon to the right click on it to see a drop down list see drops click on that and see if it says claim in there ?

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)MARTINPANDORICA said:

ok if that guys right see your profile icon to the right click on it to see a drop down list see drops click on that and see if it says claim in there ?

No all I see is this.

Spoiler

Drops you have received are accessed within their corresponding games. Log into the game to experience your new content. You may have a limited time to redeem your Drops, so log in soon after receiving them. You can manage your connections here. Learn more about Drops.

Claimed

There are no items in your inventory yet. Stay tuned for upcoming Drops campaigns.

You could score in-game loot just for watching your favorite channels on Twitch! Learn more.

Though I'm going to try something for the next stream cause I'll be peeved if I miss that one.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

I checked the Drops area on Twitch today to see if it worked...and we had success.

I wanted to see how long the drops stay once it is in our Drops section...and looks like they stay for a 24 hour period as the Potato is gone but the Helm is still there as of this typing. The Potato was there while i was watching stream today but is gone as of 8:48PM Colorado time.

I did not claim it and from what the Warframe app says, i am at the 20 Reactors still from before the Tuesday stream which means i did not hit the CLAIM. 

So it is now known that if not claimed in 24 hours, the item will be gone. Will do another test with the Helm to see if ir disappears around 9 AM. 

How strange. I think it was Megan who said the earned drops will stay claimable in the twitch inventory forever. 24 hours is still nice, but this is indeed important to know.

(I can confirm that claimed stuff does stay in the Twitch inventory.)

Thank you for testing this out!

6 hours ago, (NSW)lollige_eenhoorn said:

i have an idea why not make the drop claimable till the next stream so people that are asleep and just have the stream open can claim the drops after they wake-up

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. ^^ Just in case: That's exactly how it works now.

2 hours ago, junior2436 said:

I not receive the Octavia helmet i have account linked and claimed the drop

Try running a mission in game.

For me the two drops only showed up in my inbox after I finished a mission. In one case it was still during the actual live stream, the other time some 12 hours later.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Though I'm going to try something for the next stream cause I'll be peeved if I miss that one.

There probably is some obvious answer that I am missing, but could you just keep a browser window open instead of the app, at least for the drops you really want?

True, that's not a guarantee for success because some streams most definitely demand that you refresh at the start of them... But in that case there may truly be no way to grab a thing wildly outside your time zone.

Although... all I can think of is maybe using a browser and adding a timer that forces a refresh five minutes after the stream is scheduled to begin?

Good morning all,

I set up the Twitch drop 2.0 and got the potato on Tuesday just fine. I tuned into the show on Wednesday but never checked my drop percentage. I logged it today to claim the Octavia helmet only to find it missing.  I was under the impression there was no time limit on claiming the drop?

Don't tell me that we have to click on our names and drop switch every day?

On 2021-02-12 at 11:29 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: There will be no live stream as the team is away for a holiday in Canada
  • Tuesday: Orokin Reactor Blueprint
  • Wednesday: Cadenza Helmet Blueprint
  • Thursday: Nelumbo Shawzin

Twitch Drops 2.0 arrives Tuesday! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. See Megan’s post for more details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

All The Buva. Hmmm does this mean some more reveals on corpus liches? Maybe their weapons (not the briefcase gun)?

Archived