I'm getting sick of actually doing the missions and accomplishing things and not getting my 15 credits towards the rewards of nightwave this is been happening for almost a month now we've tried telling you this in the streams we've tried telling you this a lot of times I really wish you guys would start working on the bugs on the system instead of trying to dress are frames up I really did love the game but I'm getting to a point where I'm starting to hate this game more than anything I would love to just continue playing the game but if you guys aren't going to fix the bugs it's not worth it to me this may be my final time playing your game

On 2021-02-12 at 8:00 PM, (XBOX)BigBubba1977759 said:

I'm getting sick of actually doing the missions and accomplishing things and not getting my 15 credits towards the rewards of nightwave this is been happening for almost a month now we've tried telling you this in the streams we've tried telling you this a lot of times I really wish you guys would start working on the bugs on the system instead of trying to dress are frames up I really did love the game but I'm getting to a point where I'm starting to hate this game more than anything I would love to just continue playing the game but if you guys aren't going to fix the bugs it's not worth it to me this may be my final time playing your game

If you have a specific but to report, it would be good to include more specifics.  Reading what you have doesn't provide information to the DE ppl reading this to know what your specific bug is. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-12 at 8:00 PM, (XBOX)BigBubba1977759 said:

You also don't get 15 creds till you hit the prestige ranks, which are after rank 30.