Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt + Exergis Specter

Fclon

Question

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Volt Specters will Cast Speed and Electric Shield periodically, which can be useful.

Exergis is a Weapon that performs well without Mods - though, the Accuracy is rather crummy so IMO it's an unreliable Weapon to give to a Specter.

Is that the best you've got Taiiat? You're slipping mate, the main reason for using Exergis is because spectres ignore 1 round magazine weapon mechanics and fire it like a semi auto instead and Exergis has the highest base damage for weapons.

13 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Is that the best you've got Taiiat? You're slipping mate, the main reason for using Exergis is because spectres ignore 1 round magazine weapon mechanics and fire it like a semi auto instead and Exergis has the highest base damage for weapons.

So i do not put  any mods in Exergis if i want to use for specter ?

3 hours ago, Fclon said:

I seen most people use Volt + Exergis Specter, Why it good?

I am using Specters a lot and it is true that Exergis is top tier for specters because they make it brrrr but only when you tell them to Hold Position, so Exergis is top for defences and other stationary events especially when you play Wisp and put a Haste Mote for them (it is broken of course and because of that Specters do at least some damage and scale well with level, even better in steel path, I hope if DE will ever fix it, they buff specters damage at least 10 times or they go back to garbage).

Here are a few good warframes to use as Specters: (I don't bother using specters during "running missions" so I value them in terms of "Holding the ground" so I dislike the ones using moving abilities like Rhino/Wisp while I tell them to HOLD and expect them to act like mini-Mesa to clear weak enemies to speed it up)

Nidus: Holds the ground, links to you giving +28,75% of your total power str (con: uses 4 very often, in my opinion it is too much of a visual garbage, so I use it at the start of the mission, put more powerful motes and then resummon something else)

Nezha: Holds the ground, buffs herself with Halo and resists Knockdowns - top turret if you need nothing else

Harrow: Holds the ground, from time to time using his 2 and 3, heals and gives energy around him if he gets kills (cons: spins his thurible for too long when instead of shooting)

Volt is good: Holds the groung, Keeps the shield on, buffs speed from time to time and some lightnings which neither help nor harm.

Wisp: Holds position poorly, flying and teleporting around, but a fine option if there is no Wisp in a team and basic buffs help (I don't advise it for Defence like Hydron, she will place a stun mote among the others which slows the enemies and the overal progress)

in terms of alternative weapons here are a few in case DE fixes (nerfs/breaks) Exergis: Sporothrix, Fulmin, Javlok, some other snipers, Chakkhurr, Kohm (share if you tested more, compare to Exergis of course)

When you play Wisp - it is good to have lots of STR and infused ROAR to buff specters even more.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

Specters simply do not take Mods into account.

But their weapons and damaging abilities scale in level in response. Oberon Specters with Smite becomes incredibly lethal even on the Steel Path. Weapons such as the Exergis's total raw total or even the Nagantaka's Slash procs scales due to this.

11 hours ago, Duality52 said:

But their weapons and damaging abilities scale in level in response. Oberon Specters with Smite becomes incredibly lethal even on the Steel Path. Weapons such as the Exergis's total raw total or even the Nagantaka's Slash procs scales due to this.

yeah, Damage and EHP Level scales instead of using Mods.

Archived