[Help] Unable to join session fix?

Question

I am unable to join any sessions and others can't join mine too(unable to join session host not found). However I can still interact with other normally in Maroo and relays. Anyone else got this before and knows how to fix it?

I tried: Restarting game, console and router. Changing and opening ports in the router.

Note: I used to play with others normally in free play days, but I sometimes had problems creating sessions but I was always able to join public squads. Now there is no problem creating sessions, but it is impossible to join public sqauds.

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)intelmn312 said:

I am unable to join any sessions and others can't join mine too(unable to join session host not found). However I can still interact with other normally in Maroo and relays. Anyone else got this before and knows how to fix it?

I tried: Restarting game, console and router. Changing and opening ports in the router.

Note: I used to play with others normally in free play days, but I sometimes had problems creating sessions but I was always able to join public squads. Now there is no problem creating sessions, but it is impossible to join public sqauds.

Have you checked taht you are not in solo mode (top left side)?

I have this problem from last November 2020 DE told me many ways to try to fix it nothing of what they said work at the end DE support told me to use VPN and that’s it they closed my ticket without an answer the true is that with VPN it work for me I can join others players now also friend and don’t take much time searching for squad so VPN will solve ur problem but if u ask me even with VPN I don’t feel that DE take this seriously can’t be possible that just with warframe I have matchmaking problems hope this solve ur problem too and let’s 🙏🏻 That DE will fix this problem for to play without VPN 

Edited by (XBOX)ErshLabel

what do u mean with reset the game? To reinstall it? This will no fix ur problem just will make u lose time matchmaking is DE problem till they don’t fix it u have nothing to do bro many players do that reinstalling game didn’t solved matchamaking problem I make a new post now I don’t believe DE will fix it soon but who knows perhaps in future with one update this problem will stop for us till then the only way that I see I just by VPN