Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset's "Override" air support charge not working in sortie?

(XBOX)DS Monkfish

Is this a bug or a change to the Override air support charge? I've just been in Sortie 3 (Stephano spy) and a random teammate set off the alarm. I deployed the charge, got Ordis' "Who's in control now suckers?" message but the countdown timer didn't pause. I'm sure it always used to work in sorties, unless I've gone mad... Did the next attempt solo as usual, set the alarms off deliberately this time - still no pause to the timer. What's going on?

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DS Monkfish said:

Is this a bug or a change to the Override air support charge? I've just been in Sortie 3 (Stephano spy) and a random teammate set off the alarm. I deployed the charge, got Ordis' "Who's in control now suckers?" message but the countdown timer didn't pause. I'm sure it always used to work in sorties, unless I've gone mad... Did the next attempt solo as usual, set the alarms off deliberately this time - still no pause to the timer. What's going on?

What would lead you to believe the Override would remove the countdown timer? It only applies to regular alarms, once the vault countdown starts there is no stopping it.

On 2021-02-13 at 5:54 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

What would lead you to believe the Override would remove the countdown timer? It only applies to regular alarms, once the vault countdown starts there is no stopping it.

Long experience.  It has always removed (temporarily) the countdown timer.  It applies to regular alarms to unlock doors, pauses triggered spy timers, pauses triggered rescue target timers etc.  And works on the sortie.  Very handy for Lua and Kuva fortress rescues solo if you get unlucky and have to do all 4 vaults before locating the guy.

Archived