Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want the Eros Wings on necrobot

.Fire_Fly.

those would be some very big wings to look proper on a Necramech. also we still have Orphix Venom on console, so wing-haters doing the event would lose their s**t lol.

personally I think all ephemeras should be available on everything, I want Crania Ephemera on my Necramech, because there's no such thing as too many skulls!

7 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

When will people learn to spell Necramech?

Ever since their release, I am yet to see more than 5 threads that get their name right.

Ever since Fortuna and the Orb Vallis, I keep seeing people refer "Fortuna" as the open-world/landscape map in Venus over the "Orb Vallis". I'm at least surprised that people didn't confuse Cetus with the Plains of Eidolon or the Necralisk with the Cambion Drift.

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I want Crania Ephemera on my Necramech, because there's no such thing as too many skulls

The Trio Orb Ephemera would look pretty cool on Companions and Necramechs, as it leaves a cool aftertrail while in motion. I do agree with the notion that all Ephemeras should be available to everything.

7 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

When will people learn to spell Necramech?

Ever since their release, I am yet to see more than 5 threads that get their name right.

Yeah, Nekramek is so easy, come on guys!

17 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

come on its got a human like torso so why not DE?

and for the matter give us all Ephemeras options on our cats and dogs and a roombas :D

Well now I want wings for my K-Drive. 

17 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

come on its got a human like torso so why not DE?

Well, strictly speaking the joints are arranged pretty differently to an actual human torso (particularly on the Voidrig and Bruntspar). That said, I don't think it would be too difficult to attach the wings to an arbitrary set of coordinates relative to the sarcophagus.

Either way, I agree with the sentiment that all Ephemera (fun fact, "Ephemeron" is the singular form of the word) should be universal, and I hope DE will be able to find the time at some point to work on making that so like they said they would.

17 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

so wing-haters doing the event would lose their s**t lol.

I went from indifferent, to slightly leaning contra wings, to absolutely hate those fugly wings. Just because of the sheer amount of people who tastelessly slap em on whatever not matching things they have. Onko's store right now is a direct insult to everyone who put thoughts into their operator's fashion.

I strongly support the idea that wings should be available ON ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE S**T  IN WARFRAME from winged kdrives, winged primaries, winged secondaries, winged parazons, winged pets and sentinels, who doesn't want to have winged syandanas, because people will definitely put them on everything and I'll have more friends to hate these godforsaken things.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb JackHargreav:

I still don't get why companions and Necramechs can't equip just any ephemera.

There's literally no reason for it.

I don't see a reason for making this possible. It's a design choice, DE shouldn't bow to vocal minorities.

If the wings don't scale up with body size, only down in case of companions, it would be okay. If we get a seasonal items toggle, of course.  😂

38 minutes ago, Sace said:

I don't see a reason for making this possible. It's a design choice, DE shouldn't bow to vocal minorities.

If the wings don't scale up with body size, only down in case of companions, it would be okay. If we get a seasonal items toggle, of course.  😂

Has to do nothing with that statement.

That's a stupid idea that some of you boomers want.

The cosmetics being applicable to everything on the other is a given.

Plus I'm not whining about a cosmetic's existence. But many cosmetics non existence. I think having more cosmetics to personalize you're gear is not selfish.

Unlike asking for a toggle for one specific cosmetic you don't like.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb JackHargreav:

The cosmetics being applicable to everything on the other is a given.

Plus I'm not whining about a cosmetic's existence. But many cosmetics non existence. I think having more cosmetics to personalize you're gear is not selfish.

Unlike asking for a toggle for one specific cosmetic you don't like.

They are actually not a given as not every model can just be attached to every other model. If it were a given, it would have been implemented from the start.

Having a toggle is not selfish either, nobody is taking away anything. Asking for the wings to be entirely removed from the game would be selfish. And a toggle for seasonal items are not targetting one specific cosmetic either, but rather a certain special set of 'non-canon' or joke-cosmetics not fitting the games setting but a specific season detached from the normal content.

Archived